Any place to view individual/game stats?

The teams in 9 Man

Any place to view individual/game stats?

Postby ZP4L » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:25 am

Every year prior, NDHSAA.com had everything, but this year that seems to be under construction or something. I'm really curious to see who's leading what categories and all that. Is there any other place that'd help?
ZP4L
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Any place to view individual/game stats?

Postby appleman » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:08 pm

maxpreps.com i know some teams have them on their but i am sure not all...hopefully that can be of some assistance to you
appleman
NDPreps Starter

Postby ZP4L » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:08 pm

So I guess another question, is what's up with NDHSAA.com? If that was working, this wouldn't be an issue. Max Preps is good for team standings and such, but I was hoping for individual stats and rankings. Ah well.
ZP4L
NDPreps Reserve

Postby appleman » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:32 pm

i know maxpreps does not have much for stats i have realized that now that i was looking for some...i think the problem with ndhsaa was that they had to get all the schools set up or registered and some got sick of waiting so went to maxpreps and others just decided not even to bother with stats
appleman
NDPreps Starter

Postby ZP4L » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:56 pm

Did they do something new this year? Because in past years there didn't seem to be any problems. But then it looks like they redid the site, so maybe this year was different. Their page still says "coming fall 2008" but they better hurry. Haha. Well maybe I'll be able to find end-of-the-year stats after the season.
ZP4L
NDPreps Reserve

Return to 9 - Man