9-Man - Week # 7 Schedule (2008)

The teams in 9 Man

Re: 9-Man - Week # 7 Schedule (2008)

Postby greatest » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:10 pm

Flying Wallenda wrote:
huskerfan wrote:
Hinsa wrote:I'll take CV over Lakota. Should be a good game, but Thompson busted Lakota in the chops earlier and CV beat Thompson. I know you can't always compare scores, but it certainly means something. CV has to jack it up on the road and play like they are capable of playing.

Ha ha Lakota busted CV chops! Lakota came out ready to play! CV thought they had the game in the bag but they didn't. They came out cocky& Lakota put them in their place with a final score of 36-14. Lakota has a very good football team this year and has proved themselves to a lot of people. Lakota has a very good sportsmanship team and i am very impressed with that. Infact i think they have the best sportsmanship around. When players are down they lend a hand all the time to help them out. They don't hold any grudges. Lakota has made the play-offs& i believe they are going to impress a lot of people. Way to go RAIDERS!!!!! A job well done!!!

How do you figure that "CV thought they had the game in the bag but they didnt."??? "They came out cocky"....how did they do that?? GET A CLUE before you sign in, make your first post ever and start bashing a team and its kids, kids lead by one of the best coaches in the state, who, if you knew him, would NOT LET his kids come in and overlook Lakota....Lakota has a better team, no doubt, and Harder is also an excellent coach, but keep your slams on CV out of here because you obviously have no clue.

..... im feeling just a tiny bit of tension here ... but maybe its just me
The One and The Only, Quite Simply The GREATEST.
greatest
NDPreps Starter

Postby thatguy422 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:39 am

greatest wrote:
Flying Wallenda wrote:
huskerfan wrote:
Hinsa wrote:I'll take CV over Lakota. Should be a good game, but Thompson busted Lakota in the chops earlier and CV beat Thompson. I know you can't always compare scores, but it certainly means something. CV has to jack it up on the road and play like they are capable of playing.

Ha ha Lakota busted CV chops! Lakota came out ready to play! CV thought they had the game in the bag but they didn't. They came out cocky& Lakota put them in their place with a final score of 36-14. Lakota has a very good football team this year and has proved themselves to a lot of people. Lakota has a very good sportsmanship team and i am very impressed with that. Infact i think they have the best sportsmanship around. When players are down they lend a hand all the time to help them out. They don't hold any grudges. Lakota has made the play-offs& i believe they are going to impress a lot of people. Way to go RAIDERS!!!!! A job well done!!!

How do you figure that "CV thought they had the game in the bag but they didnt."??? "They came out cocky"....how did they do that?? GET A CLUE before you sign in, make your first post ever and start bashing a team and its kids, kids lead by one of the best coaches in the state, who, if you knew him, would NOT LET his kids come in and overlook Lakota....Lakota has a better team, no doubt, and Harder is also an excellent coach, but keep your slams on CV out of here because you obviously have no clue.

..... im feeling just a tiny bit of tension here ... but maybe its just me

No, I feel a little bit too...just a little bit haha
thatguy422
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby football22 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:58 am

Flying Wallenda wrote:
huskerfan wrote:

I will agree with huskerfan, CV did thing they had it in the bag, they came out playing like it was gonna be a walk in the park and it wasnt. Lakota came out fired up and put it to them and went up 22-0 right away. CV's QB waslien then got hurt and Luchsinger came in and then go down and score. CV then got down to the 5 with 30 seconds left and with Luchsingers inexperience he throws a interception in the endzone to end the drive. CV got the kickoff after half so if they would have scored before half they had a chance to make this game closer than the score shows....Yes, Lakota is better than CV but there not 22 points better.
football22
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Flying Wallenda » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:08 am

football22 wrote:
Flying Wallenda wrote:
huskerfan wrote:

I will agree with huskerfan, CV did thing they had it in the bag, they came out playing like it was gonna be a walk in the park and it wasnt. Lakota came out fired up and put it to them and went up 22-0 right away. CV's QB waslien then got hurt and Luchsinger came in and then go down and score. CV then got down to the 5 with 30 seconds left and with Luchsingers inexperience he throws a interception in the endzone to end the drive. CV got the kickoff after half so if they would have scored before half they had a chance to make this game closer than the score shows....Yes, Lakota is better than CV but there not 22 points better.

I'm still waiting for the example on why "CV thought they had it in the bag"? It must have been because they got walloped by Hillsboro 51-6, Dakota Prairie 28-6, and North Border 36-6...I'm sure after those three games they thought they'd show up, jump off the bus, and win 40-0...if CV lacks anything its confidence...
Flying Wallenda
NDPreps All-State

Postby Flying Wallenda » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:09 am

huskerfan wrote:ha ha i was at the game& a lot of us heard the CV kids before they played the game. I guess u just had 2 b there. Yes Coach Harder is a very good coach but the CV kids thought they had it in the bag. It was a good game.

Yeh, its very unusual for high school kids to be yelling, ranting and raving to get fired up before a big game....I've NEVER seen that at a high school football game....and who says I WASN'T there??
Flying Wallenda
NDPreps All-State

Postby NDSportsFan » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:20 pm

It bugs me when teams show up to play a football game and act hyped up and confident and someone say's they were acting cocky. It's football for crying out loud, why even show up if they don't have confidence that they are going to play hard? Sounds like a personal issue.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Flying Wallenda » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:25 pm

NDSportsFan wrote:It bugs me when teams show up to play a football game and act hyped up and confident and someone say's they were acting cocky. It's football for crying out loud, why even show up if they don't have confidence that they are going to play hard? Sounds like a personal issue.

Thank you NDSportsFan, that was my point exactly.
Flying Wallenda
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to 9 - Man