Region 4

The teams in 9 Man

Region 4

Postby sports for life » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:59 pm

How do you guys see this one playing out next year......... will st.john win it again or will wells county and tgu come out on top
sports for life
NDPreps Starter

Re: Region 4

Postby nd_schwab » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:58 am

wells county didn't lose many player. Neither did tri-county. Tgu's running back is gona be a senior and he was perty good. St. john's jv was perty good. i dk about maddock or northstar.
nd_schwab
NDPreps Reserve

Postby andy_7 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:10 pm

Can't see Tri-County being any good. With them probably promoting an assistant coach to head coach this year there just taking another step down. MAYBE with luck they will win 3 games again, if there lucky.
Last edited by andy_7 on Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
andy_7

Postby sports for life » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:34 pm

st.john only loses 4 players from last years team.....they lose both defensive ends and their middle linebacker and the center and the quarterback and end on offense
sports for life
NDPreps Starter

Postby JRo13 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:03 pm

Wells county loses only 4 seniors. Cole Neumiller is the only one of the four that was any good but he was hurt most of the year. They will be very tough to beat this upcoming season.
JRo13

Postby nd_schwab » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:29 am

does anyone know about north star or maddock?
nd_schwab
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndlionsfan » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:39 pm

North Star lost their top running back but that's about it. Maddock will have a young team again...Lost 4 srs, including their entire backfield. Have some good young players to fill in, tho.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby nd_schwab » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:30 pm

didn't north star have a good quarterback, but broke his arm or something?
nd_schwab
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndlionsfan » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:50 pm

nd_schwab wrote:didn't north star have a good quarterback, but broke his arm or something?

Pretty decent QB yeah.....he was a sophomore this year.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Ocho Siete » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:48 pm

sports for life wrote:st.john only loses 4 players from last years team.....they lose both defensive ends and their middle linebacker and the center and the quarterback and end on offense

St. John only loses 4 players...

1. DE
2. DE
3. ML
4. C
5. QB
6. End

Maybe I'm not reading it right :?
Ocho Siete
NDPreps Starter

Postby nd_schwab » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:57 pm

St. John is gona be pretty good. Which team do u think has the best chance of beating them?
nd_schwab
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndlionsfan » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:22 pm

Ocho Siete wrote:
sports for life wrote:st.john only loses 4 players from last years team.....they lose both defensive ends and their middle linebacker and the center and the quarterback and end on offense

1. DE
2. DE
3. ML
4. C
5. QB
6. End

their QB also played D end and I'm sure whoever the center was also played on D.
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby woodchuck10 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:17 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:
Ocho Siete wrote:

1. DE
2. DE
3. ML
4. C
5. QB
6. End

their QB also played D end and I'm sure whoever the center was also played on D.

1.QB-DE
2.END-DE
3.C
4.MLB
woodchuck10
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ocho Siete » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:23 pm

Ahhhh, alright I got it :oops:
Ocho Siete
NDPreps Starter

Postby nd_schwab » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:01 am

I am not trying to get of subject or anything, but who were the all region players? I never did get to see who they were.
nd_schwab
NDPreps Reserve

Postby playin2win » Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:43 pm

nd_schwab wrote:St. John is gona be pretty good. Which team do u think has the best chance of beating them?

Wells County and TGU are the only teams that will have a chance to stick with St. Johns. Maddock Loses 4 including there whole backfield. NCB loses everyone. Tri county does not lose but have small numbers. I'm not to sure about any one else.
playin2win
NDPreps Reserve

Postby playin2win » Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:56 pm

nd_schwab wrote:I am not trying to get of subject or anything, but who were the all region players? I never did get to see who they were.

Wells County had 3 all region and 2 honorable mentions last season, all will return for another season.
The 3 all region players were
JR. QB/LB Philip Hoff
Soph. FB/LB Kelby Houchin
Soph. RB/LB Logan Neaumiller
The 2 honorable mentions were
JR. End/DE Eric Lies
FR. center/DL Chris Hoff
They should have a great year with all these guys coming back & should have a good run at the region 4 championship
playin2win
NDPreps Reserve

Postby playin2win » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:37 pm

nd_schwab wrote:I am not trying to get of subject or anything, but who were the all region players? I never did get to see who they were.

Wells Country was the only team I followed last year. Can anyone inform me on the other all region players from the other teams in the region
playin2win
NDPreps Reserve

Postby future star » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:11 am

Did everyone forget about Dunseith i mean they gave st.john a go in the first half but lost their cool in the second half. I think Dunseith can beat st.john. U have to not only look at the backs and wideouts but the line st.john has a weak line that will get exposed if they play a team with a powerful NT or two solid DTs. :wink:
future star
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sports for life » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:03 pm

future star wrote:Did everyone forget about Dunseith i mean they gave st.john a go in the first half but lost their cool in the second half. I think Dunseith can beat st.john. U have to not only look at the backs and wideouts but the line st.john has a weak line that will get exposed if they play a team with a powerful NT or two solid DTs. :wink:

Dunseith was down by 44 at halftime against St. John.....How can you call that a good half
sports for life
NDPreps Starter

Postby nd_schwab » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:21 pm

future star wrote:Did everyone forget about Dunseith i mean they gave st.john a go in the first half but lost their cool in the second half. I think Dunseith can beat st.john. U have to not only look at the backs and wideouts but the line st.john has a weak line that will get exposed if they play a team with a powerful NT or two solid DTs. :wink:

Dunseith had absolutly no ambission to play. The only reason most of their players played football was to pass time till basketball. Sorry but i don't think Dunsieth has what it takes.
nd_schwab
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ocho Siete » Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:00 pm

nd_schwab wrote:

Dunseith had absolutly no ambission to play. The only reason most of their players played football was to pass time till basketball. Sorry but i don't think Dunsieth has what it takes.

Ouch....but then again, the truth can hurt 8)
Ocho Siete
NDPreps Starter

Postby leader » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:36 pm

The game with Dunseith wasn't even that fun it was so windy and it was an easy win for us (St. John) the first 4 posessions we had I threw for 4 touchdowns and then after the first quarter we put some of our JV players in.....
leader

Postby future star » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:47 am

You guys got some good backs and Jade and Josh but you can't make up for a poor line. :wink:
future star
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sports for life » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:27 pm

future star wrote:You guys got some good backs and Jade and Josh but you can't make up for a poor line. :wink:

if we had such a poor line then how come we had about 300 rushing yards on you guys
sports for life
NDPreps Starter

Next

Return to 9 - Man