Toughest Players

The teams in 9 Man

Postby nicholi » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:39 pm

Who do you know who has suffered a major injury, like broken bones or sprained ankles, etc. that has just kept playing?
nicholi
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Hinsa » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:07 pm

Olderbak from Lakota separated his shoulder in the first quarter of Saturday's playoff game and kept on playing until late in the 4th quarter. He was in obvious, tremendous pain, but he wasn't coming out until they almost had to carry him out. He did not want his football career to end because of no stinkin' injury!
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby G » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:38 pm

i heard puetz was going to have to end his season early and miss the north border game last saturday but it looked like he just wrapped his knee up and played it out...maybe if hes not injured that game goes into overtime and w/l comes out on top with the upset...that could be going through some peoples mind

G
NDPreps Starter

Postby point/center » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:31 am

Tyler Kosel from E-K played against DP with a broke bone in his hand and then a concussion
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby sports nut » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:08 am

[user=4614]G[/user] wrote:
i heard puetz was going to have to end his season early and miss the north border game last saturday but it looked like he just wrapped his knee up and played it out...maybe if hes not injured that game goes into overtime and w/l comes out on top with the upset...that could be going through some peoples mind

Ya, that is true. He is getting his knee scoped in a couple of days. I think he has bone fragments floating around in there. He looked like he could hardly walk for most of the game.
sports nut

Return to 9 - Man