Central McClean vs. Divide County

The teams in 9 Man

Postby nordstde » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:09 am

I'm not quite ready to make a prediction, but what does everybody else think about this great matchup?
nordstde
NDPreps Starter

Postby BB11 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:12 am

[user=3747]nordstde[/user] wrote:
I'm not quite ready to make a prediction, but what does everybody else think about this great matchup?

Divide 26 - Central McLean -18
should be great game - Very evenly matched - have to give the nod to the best coaching staff in 9 man.
"As God as my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly."
BB11
NDPreps All-State

Postby bluedevils_4 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:16 am

its gonna be a really good matchup. i was at the game last year and it was one of the best i have ever seen.

i havn't had a chance to see divide this year but i did see central mclean and they are a very good hard hitting team.

i know that divide also has some big boys up front also that can hit hard.

the way central mclean has been playing i would have to give them the edge they have a good all around game,, reading on here it sounds that divide is mostly a running team that only pass's when need be and cm rundefense sounds pretty solid this year

but it will be a very good game

central mclean 36  divide county 22
Last edited by bluedevils_4 on Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
bluedevils_4
NDPreps Starter

Postby johndeere » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:23 pm

bluedevils_4 wrote:
 the way central mclean has been playing i would have to give them the edge they have a good all around game,, reading on here it sounds that divide is mostly a running team that only pass's when need be and cm rundefense sounds pretty solid this year

Divide County can pass very well to just ask richardton taylor
Last edited by johndeere on Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johndeere

Postby nordstde » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:19 pm

Divide can pass the ball just as well as any other team. It's just that they don't really have to most of the time.
nordstde
NDPreps Starter

Postby rook » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:28 pm

oh my bad, i didnt even see this one, sorry to re use ur topic
rook
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bluedevils_4 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:25 am

well i don't know very much about divide so i can't really say but i never said divide can't pass i said they sound like pretty much a running team not once did i bash on thier pass game.
bluedevils_4
NDPreps Starter

Postby nordstde » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:40 am

And not once did I say you did bash their passing game bluedevils_4. Settle down there big guy.
nordstde
NDPreps Starter

Postby yoyo08 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:51 pm

cm-20 dc-6 thats my prediction. divide hasnt played anyone good yet. i believe cm is just well all around a tremendous football team. they got size, speed, and their physical. divide is finally gonna find out how it feels not to run the ball all over a team. cm run defense is tough. i dont think ellison can carry the team.
yoyo08
NDPreps Reserve

Postby johndeere » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:48 pm

yoyo08 wrote:cm-20 dc-6 thats my prediction. divide hasnt played anyone good yet. i believe cm is just well all around a tremendous football team. they got size, speed, and their physical. divide is finally gonna find out how it feels not to run the ball all over a team. cm run defense is tough. i dont think ellison can carry the team.

If they cant run the ball they will pass. and if you watched the richardton taylor game they can pass very well.
Last edited by johndeere on Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johndeere

Re: Central McClean vs. Divide County

Postby nordstde » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:37 pm

There is absolutely no way CMC will hold Divide to 6 points. Are you kidding me? NO WAY that would happen! Here is my prediction, DC 32 CMC 22. Yeah, CMC has size, do you think Divide is scared of that? No way, they are just as big and just as physical as CMC. The only player on the whole team that worries me is Lang. Other than that, Divide will handle CMC's size. I think this will be a great game to watch, and I'm so glad I get to be there. Also yoyo, how can you say Divide hasn't played anybody yet? They bet a good Richardton team and absolutely crushed a very good Williams Co. team. Yeah, I know CMC beat them by about the same score. But Jace Lalim, WC's best player by far, was out for almost the whole game. Without Lalim, WC fell apart.
nordstde
NDPreps Starter

Postby Pfenix » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:54 pm

There is alot more to CM than Lang. I was impressed with Sam Hultberg and Frankie Lopez when I saw them play. And they are more than capable of passing the ball. That Kolkie kid is quick, and they've got some big tight ends who can catch the ball. I'm expecting a battle. I don't see a clear favorite in this one.
Pfenix
NDPreps Starter

Re:

Postby Grandma's Boy » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:56 pm

yoyo08 wrote:cm-20 dc-6 thats my prediction. divide hasnt played anyone good yet. i believe cm is just well all around a tremendous football team. they got size, speed, and their physical. divide is finally gonna find out how it feels not to run the ball all over a team. cm run defense is tough. i dont think ellison can carry the team.

Hasn't played anyone good yet? Last round they played Richardton-Taylor, I do beleive that CM also played Richardton and barley scraped by with a touchdown. In no way am I trying to bash CM, anyone in the Elite Eight is here for a reason, but have you even seen DC play this year? Or are you just making an assumption that because CM is big and fast that they will automatically win? I think this will be a hard hitting fight to the last minute game.
Grandma's Boy

Postby ND_9man_DC » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:37 pm

Divide County 32 Central McClean 20
ND_9man_DC
NDPreps Reserve

Postby 9manfootballmom » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:33 am

Wow! What a great game. Never once did the Cougars give up. Hats off to a strong Divide County team. Good luck, too.
9manfootballmom
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to 9 - Man