9-Man Quarterfinal Playoffs - Saturday, October 27th

The teams in 9 Man

Postby toughregion2 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:05 am

The Dakota Prairie-North Border game is moved to 3 pm saturday as some of the players have ACT tests in the morning
toughregion2

Postby BB11 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:08 am

[user=1043]cubsfan[/user] wrote:
North Border
Hillsboro
Divide County
Mott-Regent

The mighty Carnac's picks and scores:

North Border 28 - Dakota Prairie 20

Divide County 26 - Central McLean 18

Napoleon 16 - Hillsboro 6

Mott-Regent 44 - St. John - 40
HIYOOO!!
Last edited by BB11 on Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"As God as my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly."
BB11
NDPreps All-State

Postby grizzfan » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:07 pm

toughregion2 wrote:The Dakota Prairie-North Border game is moved to 3 pm saturday as some of the players have ACT tests in the morning

That will effect anyones game . . . I would say there are more than a few kids who come out flat after that
grizzfan

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:07 pm

grizzfan wrote:
toughregion2 wrote:The Dakota Prairie-North Border game is moved to 3 pm saturday as some of the players have ACT tests in the morning

That will effect anyones game . . . I would say there are more than a few kids who come out flat after that

After I took the ACT I was pretty sucked out of energy for the rest of the day.  A four hour test starting at 8 AM on a saturday, yuck.
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby first.round.chokes » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:13 pm

Mogvet wrote:Stick with your gut feelings about who you think will win.  All you are doing anyway is making an educated guess on what these kids will bring to the field and that depends on them from day to day. 

I grew up around Crosby and went to school there up till 9th grade so I will always put Maroons over people cause that is the team I am pulling for (I will also say I was wrong when they don't win and give props to the winners)....but from what people are saying it has the potential to be a great game and I only wish I was there to see it.

hey mogvet, just curious...who are u?
first.round.chokes
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Mogvet » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:35 pm

D. Heckman moved to Minot end of freshman year class of '92.
There are three types of people in this world, sheep, shephards and wolves....guess what one you are?
Mogvet
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndlionsfan » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:17 am

Looking at the brackets, DP is the only team of the 8 remaining that played an opening round game....the other 7 had byes including CM (one of the #2 seeds with a bye).  Do you think this is a factor in the games Saturday?  Will DP be sharper because of playing 2 games or tired and flat?  Personally, I don't think it will make a difference this late in the playoffs.  I'm sure it played a role in the 2nd round games, tho, with the teams having a bye not playing on a Tues and then again on Sat.  More rest and practice.  Just putting the question up to stir some discussion.
Last edited by ndlionsfan on Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to 9 - Man