hillsboro vs hankinson

The teams in 9 Man

Postby Soulja_Boy2223 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:58 am

When and Where is the FSHP, Thompson game?
Soulja_Boy2223
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndfbfan70 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:41 am

i dunno if this has been posted yet, but if you want to know where the games are played:

1. If similar seeds matchup the home team is the odd numbered region. Odd numbered regions get home games in odd numbered years and vise versa

2. If the seeds are not similar, it is the higher seed.

3. there is a roving #2 seed bye . this yr region one has one. i dunno about the other regions. It is much the same as it used to be done, in the late 90's and 2000's
ndfbfan70
NDPreps Starter

Postby BballFan1307 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:21 am

Soulja_Boy2223 wrote:When and Where is the FSHP, Thompson game?

i beleive on tuesday next weeek....in either finley or hope...i think it might be finley
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Hinsa » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:44 am

Wow, does Hankinson have a good football team! The no huddle passing offense they threw at Hillsboro gave the Burros fits.

I know it's little consolation for Hankinson, but they have got to be the best team in the state that didn't make the playoffs. In any other region, they are in the playoffs in my opinion.

But ya gotta deal with the cards you're dealt and Hankinson is the odd team out in an extremely competitive region this year.

Althoff was absolutely fabulous. Elusive in the pocket, breaking out of tackles, throwing accurately on the run, a very good arm. This guy has a great future!!!!!
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby BballFan1307 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:46 am

that just goes to show you how tough region 2 is this year. IMO the best region in the state this year
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Hinsa » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:49 am

BballFan1307 wrote:that just goes to show you how tough region 2 is this year. IMO the best region in the state this year

I second that motion!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby BballFan1307 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:53 am

Hinsa wrote:Wow, does Hankinson have a good football team! The no huddle passing offense they threw at Hillsboro gave the Burros fits.

I know it's little consolation for Hankinson, but they have got to be the best team in the state that didn't make the playoffs. In any other region, they are in the playoffs in my opinion.

But ya gotta deal with the cards you're dealt and Hankinson is the odd team out in an extremely competitive region this year.

Althoff was absolutely fabulous. Elusive in the pocket, breaking out of tackles, throwing accurately on the run, a very good arm. This guy has a great future!!!!!

i agree althoff is a very good qb. against fshp, the game i saw, it seemed like sometimes he would just throw it up deep about 5 or 6 plays in a row...and it wasnt just at the end of the game.... other than that i thought he did a good job controlling the ball, but he did have a  few pics
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndlionsfan » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:54 am

Overall it probably was the best region in the state based on competitiveness.  However, I don't think the top teams in Region 2 are necessarily the best in the state.  I'd take the top 3 from Region 3 (NB, DP, Lakota) over the top 3 from Region 2 and Region 1
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Hinsa » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:06 am

ndlionsfan wrote:Overall it probably was the best region in the state based on competitiveness.  However, I don't think the top teams in Region 2 are necessarily the best in the state.  I'd take the top 3 from Region 3 (NB, DP, Lakota) over the top 3 from Region 2 and Region 1

Can't argue with that, but we shall see. The playoffs are soon here and we'll finally see how the regions stack up against each other. I do think there is going to be some great football played and there are going to be a ton of games that go right down to the wire.
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby plantefan » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:07 am

None of the region three teams have played any defense this year.  They have great offenses, but I don't think they could consistantly beat some of the heavy hitters in the state (Divide, Mott, Napolean, Hillsboro).  I'm sure they will have some success in the playoffs in some shootouts but in my opinion they won't be able to string a consistant run together to win a state title
plantefan

Postby ndlionsfan » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:10 am

We shall see.....I think there are going to be some great games in the playoffs this year and some surprises will take place.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby sportsfan4323 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:21 pm

BballFan1307 wrote:
Hinsa wrote:Wow, does Hankinson have a good football team! The no huddle passing offense they threw at Hillsboro gave the Burros fits.

i agree althoff is a very good qb. against fshp, the game i saw, it seemed like sometimes he would just throw it up deep about 5 or 6 plays in a row...and it wasnt just at the end of the game.... other than that i thought he did a good job controlling the ball, but he did have a  few pics

yeah but hankinson graduates their 3 lineman so they will need to find a line that can at least give him a little bit of time so he doesnt always have to scramble but he is a good qb since the beginning of the season he has improved on getting out of the pocket and throwing on the run and has become alright at it still needs some work to be one of the best qb's in the state for the next 2 years after this season.
sportsfan4323
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to 9 - Man