Dakota Prarie

The teams in 9 Man

Postby The stokker » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:10 pm

Clue me in guys i know that the team has a good QB in Seth Nicols give me a lil bit of a scouting report i know they got Ross Severson who is a good running back who can make big plays they had a big game against Lakota In which they won but lost to North Border who i saw in a scrimmage. But that dont mean Jack squat. Give me some up and coming guys let me know how far you think this team will go

Any info is apprecitated thanks guys
The stokker

Postby nc » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:05 am

when u see dp u always think about seth nichols and ross severson, but what about michell bordel he is the leader of that team on defense with the most tackels and he is only about 5' 8'' and 165 lbs. everyone under estimates this kid since he is a little smaller. The offensive line for dp are pretty good and since they are all juniors that will be good for dp. And dont forget tyler luering and kyle lamb who are sophmores coming up next year.
nc
NDPreps Starter

Postby The stokker » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:59 pm

Ya i have heard bout Tyler and Kyle and i new about Mitch but ya your right when everyone thinks DP football they think those two in ross and seth thanks man.
The stokker

Return to 9 - Man