Thompson vs. Dakota Prairie

The teams in 9 Man

Postby meatball » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:29 pm

Does anyone have any guesses on this one?
meatball

Postby homer » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:45 pm

DP by a buttload
homer

Postby BballFan1307 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:48 pm

dp by one td
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby pakkyzoo » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:16 pm

BballFan1307 wrote:dp by one td

Does Thompson have the athleticism or speed to cover the spread offense??  From what i hear Thompson likes to run it a ton and DP is more of a passing attack with mixed in runs.   Thompson just got done playin North Border in a tough game.  DP needs the win to stay in region title contention.  It should be a good game, but I think it will end up 48-22 DP winning.
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:09 am

I think this is a scary game for Dakota Prairie, their varsity has not played a full game in a couple weeks and Thompson is fighting for a playoff spot.

Dakota Prairie should win this game if they stay focused and stay away from turnovers and penalties.

"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby EagleFan#5 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:05 am

I have had an opportunity to watch both of these teams. I would agree with DP by a TD. Last week NB had no problems finding open men to pass the ball to and if DP finds those gaps it could be considerably more gap than that. However Thompson is not a team to take too lightly. They have great athleticism and if they are in the game down the stretch you can bet they will make the plays to give them a chance to win.
EagleFan#5

Postby Chargerpride » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:39 pm

DP by atleast 4 or 5 touchdowns they aren't going to be able to stop the pass...it'll be a long night for there secondary
Chargerpride

Return to 9 - Man