Region 2 Question

The teams in 9 Man

Postby COACHWEST » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:53 am

I do not like bringing up individuals on boards like this but here goes:

There used to be a family that lived out in this part of the state that I am trying to keep up on.  Chris McKay from Wyndmere-Ligerwood???  Sounded like he had a great year last year, but I have not read much this year.  What is going on?  Injured? 

Thanks for the help.
COACHWEST
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsfan4323 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:58 pm

COACHWEST wrote:I do not like bringing up individuals on boards like this but here goes:

There used to be a family that lived out in this part of the state that I am trying to keep up on.  Chris McKay from Wyndmere-Ligerwood???  Sounded like he had a great year last year, but I have not read much this year.  What is going on?  Injured? 

Thanks for the help.

He is having a pretty good season, their team is running a shotgun offense this year and he isnt getting as many carries i dont think but when he gets the ball he is a very good runner.  I am actually going to the game in Hankinson tomorrow night when they play them I suspect that will be a good game and McKay was a big factor in the rivalry game last year.
sportsfan4323
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sportsfan4323 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:58 pm

COACHWEST wrote:I do not like bringing up individuals on boards like this but here goes:

Thanks for the help.

He is having a pretty good season, their team is running a shotgun offense this year and he isnt getting as many carries i dont think but when he gets the ball he is a very good runner.  I am actually going to the game in Hankinson tomorrow night when they play them I suspect that will be a good game and McKay was a big factor in the rivalry game last year.
sportsfan4323
NDPreps Reserve

Return to 9 - Man