Bismarck schedule for 8-25?

The teams in 9 Man

Postby rep » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:08 pm

just wondering if anyone knew when saturday's football games in bismarck were scheduled to begin?
rep

Postby baseball » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:25 pm

steele plays tri county at 11 i believe
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby point/center » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:09 am

i think they start at 8AM. at least that's what was said on AM 550 KFYR...and plan is for all games to be broadcast...which pretty much rocks.
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby imperials » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:39 am

napoleon plays at 4:00 but they said it could be as early as 3:15 because they are only allowing 10 minutes between games. i think they want to get the games over as soon as possible because of the mary game.
imperials

Postby twinsfan34 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:41 am

http://www.bisparks.org/Facilities/bowlschedule.pdf

Find 8/25 and you'll see the schedule.  The first game begins at 8:30 AM--Central McLean (although listed as Underwood on the schedule) vs. Shiloh.  
twinsfan34

Postby nd_schwab » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:37 pm

wat u people think who is gona win the games down here?
nd_schwab
NDPreps Reserve

Postby rep » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:07 pm

no clue on the first two games...of those four teams i've only seen mc play once.

in the late games i'm thinking that edgeley and napoleon should both have superior running games, though i haven't seen either of their opponents play before...which means i could be way off.  
rep

Postby KennyG » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:26 pm

Central Mclean

Steele in a close one

Edgeley

Napoleon
KennyG

Postby ndlionsfan » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:21 pm

Any scores from these games and how they went??
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby rep » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:39 pm

Central McLain 38, Shiloh 8

Score might be wrong. I didn't get to the Bowl until the fourth quarter and basically didn't pay attention for what I did catch (maybe 4 or 5 plays).

Steele-Dawson 26, Tri-County 6

DeKrey had a pretty good game with a couple of TDs. Tri-County couldn't stop the run (DeKrey had 150-some rushing yards) though the Pirates did the bulk of their scoring late.

Edgeley-Kulm 42, TGU 20

Backbreaker came in the second quarter when EK recovered a fumble in the endzone in the second quarter to snuff a TGU drive and on the next play Kosel broke an 80-yard run. Jangula had a huge day, 3 rushing TDs and 1 receiving. Rebels went over 300 rushing yards for second straight game (I'm assuming anyway, I only have it added up in the first half, but they had over 200 rushing yards after two quarters).

Napoleon-Gackle-Streeter 38, Maddock 14

Game wasn't as close as the score. NGS had starters pulled to start the third quarter until both teams put their starters back in with about 3 minutes left in the game. Fettig had a pair of TDs to Weigel and Gross, McCleary and Wirt each had rushing TDs.
rep

Return to 9 - Man