Playmakers

The teams in 9 Man

Postby grizzfan » Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:50 pm

Are there any studs out there that are going to just dominate games?
grizzfan

Postby AnGry PiRatE » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:13 am

Brock Gion, Jay Grosz, and Nick Kautzman are going to make some serious noise in the game for the wildfire.
AnGry PiRatE

Postby StretchMarkyMark52 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:39 am

Divide County's nose guard Clint Urvand will definatley be in on some big plays, and their linebackers Austin Dhuyvetter and Aaron Wagenknecht will be some hard hitters as well
StretchMarkyMark52

Postby blue steel » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:19 am

There are a lot of guys from Divide County on here. But from what I've seen they aren't exactly gods gift to football. I know I'll get some heat for this but I doubt they'll make the quarterfinals this year.
blue steel
NDPreps Starter

Postby blue steel » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:19 am

Last edited by blue steel on Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
blue steel
NDPreps Starter

Postby USC4life » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:58 am

Ahh jealousy is such a sour taste!!!  3 straight final four appearances w/ a finals appearance.  did you have a good seat for any of those games or was it too far to travel cuz i know you werent playing ALL those weekends. 
USC4life

Postby point/center » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:06 pm

keep away from personal slams and attacks. that's an easy way to get kicked off the site. let the scoreboard talk
Last edited by point/center on Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby StretchMarkyMark52 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:30 pm

Hey man thats this whole topic was supposed to be on who you think were gonna make plays, that doesn't mean that i think DC is "gods gift to football" and i'm not makin any predictions lets just see how the season goes.
StretchMarkyMark52

Postby nordstde » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:21 pm

I'm not trying to slam anybody Super Moderator, but I'm from Divide and obviously what blue steel said bothered be alot. I would just like to go ahead and agree with USC4life and would love to ask blue steel where he is from and when he ever saw us play. Please reply blue steel.
nordstde
NDPreps Starter

Postby justbrowsing » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:14 pm

and then after he replies you guys can have your dads duke it out in the parking lot...

bottom line - divide obviously has some good players or they wouldn't be so tough every year - does that make them the most talented team in the state?  not necessarily.......now you're both right and can stop finger pointing before someone loses an eye
justbrowsing

Postby nordstde » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:38 pm

I'm not finger pointing, I'm just trying to defend my school.
Last edited by nordstde on Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nordstde
NDPreps Starter

Postby pakkyzoo » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:11 am

How about from Region 3.....

Dakota Prairie

Seth Nichols- QB passed for around 2,000 yards last year, with 500 yards rushing.

Ross Severson- RB, second team all state wide receiver, ran for 1,200 yards and 600 yards recieving.

Lakota

Lance Johanson- RB ran for 1200+ yards last year, 2nd team all state.

North Border

Tanner Carpenter- QB, all around athelete, been starting varsity since he was a freshman

other possibilities

QB James Olderbaak Lakota, RB Jake Cooley Thompson, WR Mike Smith North Border, WR Mitchell Brodell Dakota Prairie,  RB Jake Johnson Central Valley
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby StretchMarkyMark52 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:29 am

Its not about being right its about respecting other peoples opinion, it doesn't make sense to try to pick a fight about something this small.
StretchMarkyMark52

Postby NDSportsFan » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:03 am

Gentlemen of the forum:

The best way to gain respect for yourself and your school, is to show respect for others.  We want to set  a higher standard here.

Carry on, who will be the big playmakers in 9-man?
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby blue steel » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:34 am

It doesn't matter where I'm from. But I think Central McLean will be way tougher than divide this year.
blue steel
NDPreps Starter

Postby e.s.p.n. » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:01 pm

blue steel wrote:It doesn't matter where I'm from. But I think Central McLean will be way tougher than divide this year.

ok....forget where you are  from...... just stick to the topic about who you think will be some "playmakers" this year and stop ripping on Divide, that way you dont get any "heat."
e.s.p.n.
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Gtowngamers » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:34 pm

Jason Huber from Westhope is gonna be tough this year... I think he was all state last year and he will probably carry the ball 30 times a game with all they lost. I dont know how much of a supporting cast he will have but he will definately make some plays.

Tyler Lalim from Williams county is another one that should be fun to watch. I watched his brother turn a ten yards sack into a 60 yard touchdown against stanley in the playoffs a few years back, and I think Tyler may be a better athlete than him. 
Offense wins games, defense wins championships...
Gtowngamers
NDPreps Reserve

Postby StretchMarkyMark52 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:46 pm

blue steel wrote:It doesn't matter where I'm from. But I think Central McLean will be way tougher than divide this year.

Hm... could you possibly be from Central Mclean? I'm from DC just to throw that out there. I've never seen Central Mclean play and they COULD be way tougher than Divide Co. or maybe they won't be? Why don't we just let the season unfold and see? Anyway who do you think WILL BE SOME BIG PLAYMAKERS?
StretchMarkyMark52

Postby sapp_jr_99 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:05 pm

hey its ok, go ahead and rip on divide, they never get the respect they deserve, and ive had people from other towns tell me that, and they're probably used to it by now.  Just like last year was spose to be their rebuilding year with the 4 seniors they had. So after just they had three rushers at 1080 yards, 998 yards, and 984 yards, they went 10-1. Me being a senior on that team, I know those younger guys well, and are very hungry this year, trust me. to get to my point though, what im really saying is tradition never rebuilds, and its tough to try out smart some of the best coaches in my opinion.
sapp_jr_99
NDPreps Starter

Postby Brady Langan » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:07 am

Tyler Bryant will make some big plays for St. John and his recievers Jade Davis and Mitchy laducer will light up the scoreboard and we just got a transfer Running Back Ricky Slater from 11 man that was all confrence
Brady Langan

Return to 9 - Man