Postby WHITE » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:24 am

Whos gonna be the top teams in this talented region
"W-H-I-T...E"
"Cram it up your cramhole LaFleur.."
"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood"
WHITE
NDPreps Reserve

Postby grizzfan » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:05 pm

This region should be as tight as spandex this year....i would have to put Dakota Prairie, Central Valley, and Lakota as the top guns.....the teams fighting for the last spot will probably be North Border, Adams-EE, and Thompson....with Drayton/St. Thomas/Valley and Midway/Minto/Colony bringing up the rear
grizzfan

Postby blue steel » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:25 pm

grizzfan wrote:This region should be as tight as spandex this year....i would have to put Dakota Prairie, Central Valley, and Lakota as the top guns.....the teams fighting for the last spot will probably be North Border, Adams-EE, and Thompson....with Drayton/St. Thomas/Valley and Midway/Minto/Colony bringing up the rear

why do people think that central valley will be good. unless your just saying it because of veagen you have absolutely no reason to give them credit.
blue steel
NDPreps Starter

Postby ricky bobby » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:12 pm

and why isn't anyone expecting much outta north border
"If you ain't first your last"-Reece Bobby
"I'm just one big hairy American winning machine"-Ricky Bobby
ricky bobby
NDPreps Starter

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:13 am

I pick North Border to take region 3 they are loaded with talent. Lakota has a great core returning as does Dakota Prairie,  You always have to give coach Vigen respect at Central Valley Then Thompson.
"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby EagleFan#5 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:52 am

Finally someone with their head on straight. North Border spent 2 years in 11 man and were very competitive espescially considering they had 2 freshmen alternating at QB most of the season last year. With Carpenter back in the QB position this year they will be extremely competitve.
EagleFan#5

Postby matty » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:03 pm

CV will be young but tough they will have a lack of experience in areas but they work hard and have some good leadership in the senior class.  I think they will surprise people in the long run
matty
NDPreps Rookie

Postby blue steel » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:47 am

Senior Class at CV? There only returning senior would have been Jake Johnson and he quit already. So i don't think they'll have any "good leadership"
blue steel
NDPreps Starter

Postby EagleFan#5 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:02 am

How did other teams in the Region fare in the Tuesday night game? I didn't make it to the North Border game but even through the pathetic radio broadcast it sounded like a pretty good game. Too bad that NB couldn't have still been 11 man so Cavalier wouldn't be able to come up with lame excuses.
EagleFan#5

Return to 9 - Man