TGU
4%
Williams County
7%
Wyndmere-Lidgerwood
4%

Total votes : 85

Postby jwb262 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:11 pm

#1- Shoes to fill @ Central McLean County: Eddie Cullum (9-man player of the year) as well as 2-3 (Todd Singer,Jeremy Misek,Josh Thomas and Dillion Bilyle) other All-Staters.

#2 (Ability to fill those shoes): The CMC Cougars took huge step forward Program wise with the Coop  They add alot of physical talent and depth. Alot of numbers and the ability to attack from alot of different angles. 

To check alot of different stats and returnees on different teams check this: scroll down to the Football Section

http://www.wrtc.com/cullum/tlfacts/
Last edited by jwb262 on Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jwb262
NDPreps Starter

Postby A - Football Fan » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:27 am

The stud players are only as good as their supporting cast. I would like to see what Turtle Lake and Underwood will have this year with the new co-op and all. Also, at team that should not be overlooked is the Williams County Firestorm. They have been knocking on the door in the A division the past few years and made it pretty tough on Velva to do their repeats there. I would pick the firestorm to be a darkhorse to win this year. It may be tough bouncing from 11-man to 9-man so it is all going to depend on how they make it happen. They play Divide County on Oct.12th so we will see if they deserve the recognition that I am offering them.
Last edited by A - Football Fan on Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
A - Football Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby nordstde » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:32 am

Very well put, Williams County will have to take it from Divide County. Also, why are teams from around that area always underated? People always tend to think that the good teams from up there don't play very good competition. And yet, every year they come from "out of nowhere" and end up deep in the playoffs. I'm just wondering if it's just because they don't get talked about as much in the newspapers and such. I guess it's fine with me if alot of people keep thinking they will roll over teams like Divide Co. and Williams Co. in the playoffs.
nordstde
NDPreps Starter

Postby homer » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:49 am

i think the coaches like the laying in the weeds effect teams not knowing what to expect

homer

Previous

Return to 9 - Man