Rolla-Rocklake-Rolette-Wolford

The teams in 9 Man

Postby bill » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:34 pm

will the rolla-rocklake-rolette-wolford football team do good in class a football or is this going to hurt them
bill
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:16 am

There is a lot of football tradition from those towns hopefully they have good team chemistry and they will be fine.

"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby sapp_jr_99 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:43 pm

I think they should do ok. I played both teams, and rolla has a lot of good athletes. The only thing that they needed was a bigger line. Rollette should give them a lil more size on the line then a couple more decent athletes.
sapp_jr_99
NDPreps Starter

Postby evancounts » Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:27 pm

i think it will hurt them a little because a while back it said in the newspaper that out of a possible 40 some practices they would only get like 19 or something because they had to travel so much
evancounts
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Shocker » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:09 am

evancounts wrote:i think it will hurt them a little because a while back it said in the newspaper that out of a possible 40 some practices they would only get like 19 or something because they had to travel so much
Excuse me, I must be a little slow. How would going to class A affect the number of practices that a team has (especially eliminating half of their total practices)? They aren't going to leave for every Friday game on Wednesday are they?

I think they will be a very good team this year, they have good athletes and coaches and I'd be extremely surprised if they didn't make the playoffs (I think they could probably win a playoff game too).
Shocker
NDPreps Starter

Postby evancounts » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:49 pm

Shocker wrote:
evancounts wrote:i think it will hurt them a little because a while back it said in the newspaper that out of a possible 40 some practices they would only get like 19 or something because they had to travel so much
Excuse me, I must be a little slow. How would going to class A affect the number of practices that a team has (especially eliminating half of their total practices)? They aren't going to leave for every Friday game on Wednesday are they?

I think they will be a very good team this year, they have good athletes and coaches and I'd be extremely surprised if they didn't make the playoffs (I think they could probably win a playoff game too).

gong to class a doesn't affect the number of practices they have......it's the number of schools they have because they have to travel back and forth from rolette to rolla.....and the rocklake and the wolford players would have a longer drive
Last edited by evancounts on Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
evancounts
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Brady Langan » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:02 pm

I dont think that they will be able to keep up with the 11 man competition they have good athletes but there line won,t be big or strong enough.
Last edited by Brady Langan on Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brady Langan

Postby Shocker » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:31 am

[user=3028]evancounts[/user] wrote
gong to class a doesn't affect the number of practices they have......it's the number of schools they have because they have to travel back and forth from rolette to rolla.....and the rocklake and the wolford players would have a longer drive
I'm still not completely understanding the problem. It's only like 30 miles from each of those towns to Rolla isn't? Did they decide to have less practices to save 60 miles a day?
Shocker
NDPreps Starter

Postby evancounts » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:18 pm

Shocker wrote:[user=3028]evancounts[/user] wrote
I'm still not completely understanding the problem. It's only like 30 miles from each of those towns to Rolla isn't? Did they decide to have less practices to save 60 miles a day?

ya
evancounts
NDPreps Reserve

Return to 9 - Man