2007 shrine bowl roster

The teams in 9 Man

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:06 pm

9-man East

Central Valley - Dustin Brend, Aaron Delvo and Jason Novacek; Adams-Edmore-Edinburg - Nick Bylin; Lakota - Cory Wall and Kyler Harder; Hillsboro - Ben Gordon and Andrew Mikkelsen; Dakota Prairie - Nick Bye; North Central Benson - R.J. Darling, Keith Bowman and Tyler Ritterman; Wells County - Preston Feakes; Richland - Wade Woodbury; Edgeley-Kulm - Cody Rupp; Maddock - Jordan Backstrom, Mark Wack and Brandon Lunde; Napoleon - Jordan Dewald, Taylor Gruenfelder, James Leier and Lance Piatz; Tri-County - Trent Schatz and Alex Bossert; Towner-Granville-Upham - Derek Seright.

Alternates

Drayton - Kameron Dahl; North Central Benson - Ben Grann, Ben Cline and Jarvis Knudson; Edgeley-Kulm - Trevor Hokana; Ellendale - Kyle Speich, Logan Peterson and Jon Harris; Maddock - Tyler Schell, Aaron Smith and Joe Ramaden; Napoleon - Brian Fowler; Tri-County - Cameron Miller; Barnes County North - Dwight McMillan; Surrey - Cory Hammer.

Coaches - Dave Laber, Napoleon, head coach; assisted by Joe Harder, Lakota, Mark Rerick, Hillsboro, and Randy Vigen, Central Valley.

9-man West

Rolla-Rock Lake - Jon Tandeski; Mott-Regent - Tyler Grosz, Lee Jahner and Josh Wutzket; Glenburn - Mike Hammer; Washburn - Chad Reimer and Landon Schneider; Westhope-Newburg - Mike Cooper; Kenmare - Kacy Keysor; Divide County - Zach Gjovig, Austin Jamdtgaard and Ian Placek; Underwood - Jeremy Brandle; Turtle Lake-Mercer - Eddie Cullum, Todd Singer and Josh Thomas; Richardton-Taylor - Cory Hauk and Devin Rummel; New Salem - Louden Kruger, Scott Ereth and Rilie Larson; Berthold-Our Redeemer's - Jordan Pederson and Jordan Kizima; Hettinger - Steven Nash and Darwin Manor.

Alternates

Glenburn - Dustin Smith, Justin Farmer and Tyler Craft; Washburn - Cody Kinnischtzke; Divide County - Nathan Wolter; Underwood - Nick Werte and Andrew Hefta; Turtle Lake-Mercer - Jeremy Mirek; Richardton-Taylor - Cody Rebel; New Salem - Garrett Schultz; Mohall-Lansford-Sherwood - Blake Bowers; Berthold-Our Redeemer's - Steve Johnson and Hunter Foss.

Coaches - Nathan Nelson, Divide County, head coach; assisted by Davy Zinke, Rolla-Rock Lake, Ron Benson, Mott-Regent, and Ken Keysor, Kenmare.
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby rep » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:32 pm

in the alternates for the east 9-man, jarvis knudson plays for edgeley-kulm and not ncb
rep

Postby ND_Coach » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:36 pm

Alternates for 9 Man east: Kyle Speich and Logan Peterson play for Milnor/North Sargent not Ellendale
ND_Coach
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby triple » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:22 pm

Where did you find this roster at?
triple

Postby RB/LB 34 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:43 pm

Probably a stupid question, but when is the Shrine Bowl?
RB/LB 34
NDPreps Starter

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:11 am

triple wrote:Where did you find this roster at?

It was in the GF Herald yesterday.
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndsportsfan98 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:06 pm

RB/LB 34 wrote:Probably a stupid question, but when is the Shrine Bowl?

July 21st @ the Alerus Center

11 Man - 4 PM

9 Man - 7 PM
ndsportsfan98
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby fruit snack » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:33 am

look for preston feakes to have a big game this summer
fruit snack

Postby ClassBballa » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:27 am

Preston Feakes? I'll be there to check him out.
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Big Hitter » Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:54 am

ClassBballa wrote:Preston Feakes? I'll be there to check him out.

Is Preston Feakes going to play college ball? I played against him in the first game of the year i thought he was a little soft be still pretty good.
Big Hitter

Postby fruit snack » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:36 pm

Big Hitter wrote:
ClassBballa wrote:Preston Feakes? I'll be there to check him out.

Is Preston Feakes going to play college ball? I played against him in the first game of the year i thought he was a little soft be still pretty good.

haha...i heard feakes was going to go to valley city or wapehton....but then i also heard his dad was making him go to MSU Botineuo to study wildlife.....WOW
fruit snack

Postby fruit snack » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:36 am

he would rather be hunting
fruit snack

Return to 9 - Man