Cavalier bumped up.

The teams in 9 Man

Cavalier bumped up.

Postby Buck » Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:51 pm

I thought i would start a thread about Cavalier being moved up since it is being discussed in another thread. I am not saying they will win on Saturday. Just a voice on opinions on the subject and do you think its a good move by the NDHSSA? What region would Cavalier be put in? Region 2 11B? Would they be competitive in that region? What would there record be at the end of the season?
Buck
NDPreps Starter

Re: Cavalier bumped up.

Postby Buck » Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:56 pm

Cavaliers 2022 varsity roster 6 Seniors, 9 Juniors, 12 Sophmores, and 3 Freshman. Forcasted enrollment for boys is 58 for next year.

Region 2 11B teams

Region 2 Enrollments
Bottineau High School 99
Carrington Cardinals 87
Grafton High School 102
Harvey/Wells County 77
Hillsboro/Central Valley 95
Langdon Area/Edmore/Munich 70
Park River Area 98
Rugby High School 82
Thompson High School 89
Buck
NDPreps Starter

Re: Cavalier bumped up.

Postby defensewinsgames » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:47 am

I haven't watched them closely enough to know who is returning for Cavalier - not sure if they will experience a drop off or remain fairly talented. But my guess would be they win three or four games if they moved up into that region next year. PRFL has struggled the last 5 years or so, Bottineau graduates a ton, Grafton was not good this year, Langdon should drop off significantly, Carrington is solid but not a team they should fear, and Rugby loses some key seniors and wasn't great this year. I would think they could win/compete in all of those games...not sure if they would win them all but I would think they could compete.

I wouldn't pick them at the bottom of that region.
defensewinsgames
NDPreps All-State

Return to 9 - Man