Cavalier vs Kidder County

The teams in 9 Man

Cavalier vs Kidder County

Postby steel » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:44 pm

Any thoughts or insights on this game. I am very familiar with Cavalier, have a good run pass mix, big talented wideout, Qb who is dual threat, good sized line and some hard nosed running backs. Went to Linton game and Cav struggled some with the pass, but Linton Qb and receivers had alot to do with that. Wasn't surprised Kidder County beat FSHP, but the point differential did. They took Ihry away and that was that. Looking at Kidder's stats, they look very run oriented, but have 3-4 guys with double digit TD s. Someone mentioned earlier that Kidder County had some key players injured, but it sure didn't seem to stop them. The same was said about that Urlaub kid, who ran like a man possessed in the semis. I don't know if I have seen a harder nosed kid. I think it's going to be a tight game with both teams benefitting from being tested. I think Kidder has been flying under the radar all year, but my heart is with the Tornadoes. Cavalier can't afford to be minus 4 in the turnover dept. and expect to have a chance, nor do I think they will be. I do believe this has the makings of an old fashioned shootout. Good luck to both teams.
steel
NDPreps Starter

Re: Cavalier vs Kidder County

Postby Trish » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:50 am

Is the game going to be streamed online?
Trish
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Sportsrube » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:29 pm

Congrats to Kidder County. They had a great game plan and played extremely well. Coach Biesterfeld and his team had a great season.
Sportsrube
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby hoophoophoop » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:01 pm

congrats Kidder County
hoophoophoop
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Bacon » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:19 pm

Knew Kidder would be good at beginning of season. Picked them to be at the Top of region 4. Between them and Linton. Never figured they would go to state and then win it. Good job. Shows what good coaching and playing as a team will do. Football is playing as a team. Not one or two stars. Region 4 overall was very tough this year, as it is most years. When two out of the four teams in semi finals are region four teams, you know they are good. Especially Linton only losing to Cavalier but 2 points. Could have been an all region 4 state title game.
Bacon
NDPreps Starter

Return to 9 - Man