New kids at schools

The teams in 9 Man

New kids at schools

Postby bulldog_power » Mon May 26, 2014 7:42 pm

With the football season just around the corner, does anyone know of any new kids that have moved in or transferred from other schools that will make an impact on the season for any teams.
bulldog_power
NDPreps Starter

Re: New kids at schools

Postby Pit Bull » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:23 am

Doesn't matter in 9-Man. Shiloh and Cavalier in Championship barring any injuries or major upsets like last year when Shiloh lost to WNG. Both return a ton, Shiloh returns almost everyone and they were all top players at every position in the West.
Pit Bull
NDPreps Starter

Postby Sniper » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:39 pm

Pit Bull wrote:Doesn't matter in 9-Man. Shiloh and Cavalier in Championship barring any injuries or major upsets like last year when Shiloh lost to WNG. Both return a ton, Shiloh returns almost everyone and they were all top players at every position in the West.

Pretty bold statements. I do agree that Shiloh and Cavalier are the two favorites. Would not call that a "major upset" considering WNG was in the class A championship game the previous year and had the 9-man senior athlete of the year on their team. Also its a little crazy to think that all the players they return were top players at every position in the West last year.
Sniper
NDPreps All-State

Postby Pit Bull » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:17 pm

WNGs QB was outstanding and he had good quality players around him. Shiloh fumbled 8 times in the first half and was down 20-0 afte 1 quarter. Once they stopped making mistakes, they dominated the game on both sides of the ball. Not saying WNG didn't deserve to be there, but Shiloh should/could have won that game without the mistakes. They had a chance at the end and didn't convert. IMO Shiloh was at least a couple of TDs better than WNG but that is why they play the game and kudos to them.

Shiloh has two of the best linemen returning, the two top RB/LB returning, one of the top QB/DB returning and the other players they had were towards the top or will be. No matter what is said or done last year, this is a whole new year and a lot can happen. IMO it will be tough for anyone in Region four to come close to Shiloh and I look at TGU as their toughest competition. Have to wait and see......
Pit Bull
NDPreps Starter

Postby bulldog_power » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:23 pm

I have seen Shiloh play some in region four the last couple years and although I do think they have some good players, it is hard to say all those guys are tops at their position. The season is only a couple weeks away so we will find out soon. Does anyone have thoughts on the other teams in region four? I agree that Shiloh seems to be the favorite, but with all this talk about thier top players, do they have anything g behind them if someone gets hurt? Obviously no hopes that at all, but I have seen promising seasons go bad because of depth. Just seems that lack of depth is just a reality of 9man Football.
bulldog_power
NDPreps Starter

Return to 9 - Man