2006 9-man All State Team

The teams in 9 Man

Postby Big Hitter » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:45 pm

option18 wrote:
pakkyzoo wrote:Also I was shocked to see that Seth Nichols was left off the all state quarterback.  He had near 2,000 yards passing and 500 yards rushing.  I heard he was 2nd in the state in total yards to first team quarterback Dustin Brend.  I don't understand how he can be left off, he led his team to a 7-2 record.  Its not like he played on a bad team or anything. 

I think another reason that Brend was above Nichols would be that CV beat DP without having their best defensive player and second best receiver in Jason Novacek.

Yes seth nichols was a very good QB, but you have to take into account that he threw 12+ interceptions plus he was a fumbling machine. So, that was one reason that he didn't make allstate. Plus there were many good QB in the state this year.
Big Hitter

Postby nc » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:10 am

what do u mean he was a fumbling machine. he probably fumbled the ball about 4-5 times last year and about 9 interceptions.
nc
NDPreps Starter

Postby Big Hitter » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:47 am

nc wrote:what do u mean he was a fumbling machine. he probably fumbled the ball about 4-5 times last year and about 9 interceptions.

Well you dont' really have any good stats so I will give you some In the game vs Lakota Seth through 3 picks and had two fumbles I i know for a fact that he had 10 plus interceptions. He also had a pile of fumbles so there are some stats...
Big Hitter

Postby WHITE » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:44 pm

Big Hitter wrote:
nc wrote:what do u mean he was a fumbling machine. he probably fumbled the ball about 4-5 times last year and about 9 interceptions.

Well you dont' really have any good stats so I will give you some In the game vs Lakota Seth through 3 picks and had two fumbles I i know for a fact that he had 10 plus interceptions. He also had a pile of fumbles so there are some stats...
yes he had 3 picks vs. lakota, but from what i saw that night.. that was thee worst weather to run the spread offense in.. ya he also only had 8 picks last year, but hoo cares that was 6 months ago
"W-H-I-T...E"
"Cram it up your cramhole LaFleur.."
"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood"
WHITE
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to 9 - Man