2013 First Round of Playoffs

The teams in 9 Man

Re: 2013 First Round of Playoffs

Postby footballmom » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:35 am

I'm over this but just wanna clarify what the issue is. The supposed construction issue is not the real reason for the time change. The superintendent's daughter has a cross country meet in Valley City and they rescheduled for that reason so that there could be "supervision" at the game. Our little hicktown must need to be babysat. Funny that a christian school would lie about something like that. The game was originally scheduled for 2 and they changed it to 6 on us and the NDHSAA voted 10-1 in favor of Shiloh, wow.

I saw the first post you posted on this, and quickly deleted. Clearly, you are not "over it". Since you are claiming that we are liars, I would like to give some information.
The game change is certainly because of construction. We are not laying an asphalt track. The materials need to be laid in layers, and have day time heat to cure, before the next layer can be laid. With all of the rain and cold temperatures, this has been a huge issue. With a later game time, there is more time for the track to cure. When you arrive today, you will see the mess that the surrounding area is still in. We are very much in the middle of construction. Further more, Morgan does not need to be here to "supervise". I don't know whether or not he will be at the game, but I can promise you, that between his three girls, he has missed some of their events. He doesn't supervise when he is at the games anyway. He is up in the press box. We have plenty of other administration, staff, and parent volunteers, to make sure that the everything runs smoothly.
I would suggest that before you accuse someone of lying, you should make sure you have all of your facts straight.
Good luck to all of teams today!!
footballmom
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Sleepy » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:48 pm

I was hoping with all the I-phones that someone from every game would post some updates.

I head SB is up on HN 8-0

Cavalier up on LLM 16-6.
Sleepy
NDPreps Starter

Postby 5-time state chump » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:39 pm

Sleepy wrote:I was hoping with all the I-phones that someone from every game would post some updates.

Or heck, even a Samsung Galaxy....or Motorola Razr would work.
5-time state chump
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby 5-time state chump » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:42 pm

footballmom wrote:I'm over this but

Hey...how about some updates/scores while you're chirping away....
5-time state chump
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Flip » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:43 pm

5-time state chump wrote:
footballmom wrote:I'm over this but

Hey...how about some updates/scores while you're chirping away....

St John and Shiloh tied early on 0-0.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby lovefootball88 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:02 pm

Been tied all week 0-0...... Game is not till 6......
lovefootball88
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Sleepy » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:07 pm

Cavalier up 36-12 on LLM. First 2 touchdowns given up by Cavalier
SB won 22-20
FSHP up on SZ 40-22
Only heard early score Thompson up on NGS 6-0

Any west scores?
Sleepy
NDPreps Starter

Postby Sleepy » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:22 pm

NGS up 14-6
Cav up 42-18
Sleepy
NDPreps Starter

Postby Sportsrube » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:37 pm

Final score - South Border 22 Hatton-Northwood 20.

SB controlled the 1st half and was up 14-6 and HN controlled most of the 2nd half. HN fumbled the opening kickoff of the 2nd half and SB took advantage of the short field and scored to go up 22 - 6. (HN had an extra point blocked in the 1st half - ended up being a big play.) HN was driving at the end of the game and came up about a yard short on 4th down and SB took a knee to end it. I thought SB dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides in the 1st half and HN dominated the line of scrimmage in the 2nd half. A very good game with some big hits on both sides. A number of fumbles and a pick by each team, but overall it was a very good game to watch. Congrats to SB and good luck at Cavalier next week. (I am assuming Cavalier beat Lamoure - last I heard they were ahead by 12.) Also, congrats to HN on a very good season.
Sportsrube
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Flip » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:21 pm

Sportsrube wrote:Final score - South Border 22 Hatton-Northwood 20.

SB controlled the 1st half and was up 14-6 and HN controlled most of the 2nd half. HN fumbled the opening kickoff of the 2nd half and SB took advantage of the short field and scored to go up 22 - 6. (HN had an extra point blocked in the 1st half - ended up being a big play.) HN was driving at the end of the game and came up about a yard short on 4th down and SB took a knee to end it. I thought SB dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides in the 1st half and HN dominated the line of scrimmage in the 2nd half. A very good game with some big hits on both sides. A number of fumbles and a pick by each team, but overall it was a very good game to watch. Congrats to SB and good luck at Cavalier next week. (I am assuming Cavalier beat Lamoure - last I heard they were ahead by 12.) Also, congrats to HN on a very good season.

The game was never 14-6. SB was up 14-0 at half and scored early in the 3rd to make it 22-0.

Flip
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to 9 - Man