First week thoughts? Your teams ... Your comments....

The teams in 9 Man

First week thoughts? Your teams ... Your comments....

Postby bulldog_power » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:17 pm

With the first week in the books, what are your thoughts on the teams/players. Surprises, disappointments and everything in between. Any region.
bulldog_power
NDPreps Starter

Re: First week thoughts? Your teams ... Your comments....

Postby EHS1998 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:48 am

The loss of one of the best players in Region 1, Kayne Griffith, is going to be very tough on a Richland team that many thought could compete for the Region title.

Region 1 does not look like it as tough as it has been in recent years. Could be a wide open race. Watch out for South Border.

At this point, I think that Lamoure, South Border and Napoleon are playoff teams, with W-L, Hankinson, S-C and Richland battling it out for the 4th spot.
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndlionsfan » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:37 pm

I'm trying to figure out NRS in region 2. Are they that down from who they lost from graduation or are HN and NS a couple of the top teams in the region?
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby panthercub » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:58 pm

scc wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:I'm trying to figure out NRS in region 2. Are they that down from who they lost from graduation or are HN and NS a couple of the top teams in the region?

I heard they lost 6 players to graduation on both sides of the ball.

NS lost 7 or 8 seniors that started on either side of the ball also. they don't have 1 Sr this year and start 3 freshman on both sides of ball.
panthercub
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Flip » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:48 pm

EHS1998 wrote:The loss of one of the best players in Region 1, Kayne Griffith, is going to be very tough on a Richland team that many thought could compete for the Region title.

Region 1 does not look like it as tough as it has been in recent years. Could be a wide open race. Watch out for South Border.

At this point, I think that Lamoure, South Border and Napoleon are playoff teams, with W-L, Hankinson, S-C and Richland battling it out for the 4th spot.

Agree with the bold. I don't think R2 is as tough either.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby panthercub » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:16 pm

I agree I think regions 3 & 4 are the tougher regions this year
panthercub
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to 9 - Man