TGU-

Dunsieth-

Kenmare-
Unstoppable32
NDPreps Rookie

Re: Top returners Region 3

Postby dyhardballa09 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:17 am

Off the top of my head:
NS- Daniel Grande, Jacob Hagler, Alex Westad, Colton Braun, and I think #40 on their line was only a soph. (Tough to replace two beasts in Hayden Larson and Ethan Sager, but plenty of firepower coming back)
MLS- Adam Undlin (loses 13 seniors, may be in bottom 3)
BC- Brady Stoll, Dylan Lauinger (loses 6 seniors with Young being the big one....need to find replacement QB, and all 2 RBs)
TGU- Eli Luna-Very special player, Luke Bacon, Ethan Bachmeier, Hunter Thorp, _______ Thorp (forgot his first name They got alot coming back, may be thinking deep run in 2 years)
Surrey- Their big FB (forgot his name), but he may be the best Fullback in the region coming back, good LB/DE too. (Lots of numbers, not sure about talent)
SJ- Kiefer Langan, Michael Campbell (everything that could go wrong went wrong for them last year, expect a rebound)
FWW- Leonard Richotte (work in progress)
DA- Darren McClintock, Tanner Volson (strong sophomore class, but VERY low on numbers...probably on last leg)
Kenmare- Hunter Harris, Mason Ankenberg (lots of freshman and sophomores saw time for them last year, will probably need one more year)

Granted it is 9 months away, and now is the time that football players become better (offseason), but I look to North Star to defend region championship with TGU giving them a run. SJ, Surrey, and BC should fight for 3 and 4 spots. I see MLS dropping off big with 13 seniors and Drake-Anamoose will probably be at that 5-6 spot. FWW will be a non factor.
dyhardballa09
NDPreps Starter

Return to 9 - Man