All state players

The teams in 9 Man

All state players

Postby Unstoppable32 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:15 pm

name 10 players from each region you think will make all state this year

R1


R2


R3


R4
Unstoppable32
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:31 am

Re: All state players

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:30 pm

Just some ideas...

R1 - Bell, Illies and Vasquez (Wyndmere-Lidgerwood)
Scwartzenberger and Rath-Wald (Napoleon-GS)
Stemen and Thiegles (LaMoure)
Diegel (Edgeley-Kulm)

R2 - Chrest and Hartz (Cavalier)
*names aren't coming to me at the moment*

R3 - Hagler, Grande, Braun and Sager (North Star)
McClintock (Tri-County)

R4 - Jacobs (Divide County)
Holm (Divide County)
Hultestrand (Shiloh Christian)
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores@yahoo.com
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 10903
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: All state players

Postby AC-DC » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:50 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:Just some ideas...

R4 - Jacobs (Divide County)

Isaac, Morgan or both? Andreas Holm would have to top the list.
It may not be the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
User avatar
AC-DC
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:21 pm
Location: At Crosby - Divide County

Re: All state players

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:53 pm

AC-DC wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:Just some ideas...

R4 - Jacobs (Divide County)

Isaac, Morgan or both? Andreas Holm would have to top the list.


Isaac...yeah I forgot about Holm. Western half of the state is not my specialty (at least not in Football)
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores@yahoo.com
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 10903
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: All state players

Postby AC-DC » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:09 am

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
AC-DC wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:Just some ideas...

R4 - Jacobs (Divide County)

Isaac, Morgan or both? Andreas Holm would have to top the list.


Isaac...yeah I forgot about Holm. Western half of the state is not my specialty (at least not in Football)

Both would not be a bad call. With a team this stacked it's hard to pick favorites. You'd also have to consider Lance Knudson and don't forget the line that makes it happen, Trevor Binde would be a good start.
I
It may not be the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
User avatar
AC-DC
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:21 pm
Location: At Crosby - Divide County

Re: All state players

Postby witherspoon » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:25 am

Run4Fun2009 wrote:Just some ideas...

R1 - Bell, Illies and Vasquez (Wyndmere-Lidgerwood)
Scwartzenberger and Rath-Wald (Napoleon-GS)
Stemen and Thiegles (LaMoure) Albers b/f Stemen, Brady Thielges
Bosch and M. Jacobson (South Border)
Geffre (Hankinson)

R2 - Chrest and Hartz (Cavalier)
*names aren't coming to me at the moment*

R3 - Hagler and Grande (North Star)
McClintock (Tri-County)

R4 - Jacobs (Divide County)
Hultestrand (Shiloh Christian)
witherspoon
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:56 am

Re: All state players

Postby Unstoppable32 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:01 pm

R1 - Bell, Illies and Vasquez (Wyndmere-Lidgerwood)
Scwartzenberger and Rath-Wald (Napoleon-GS)
Stemen and Thiegles (LaMoure)
Diegel (Edgeley-Kulm)

R2 - Chrest (Cavalier)
Hartz (Cavalier)


R3 - Hagler and Grande (North Star)
McClintock (Tri-County)
Richotte (Four Winds)

R4 - Jacobs (Divide County)
Hultestrand (Shiloh Christian)
Unstoppable32
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:31 am

Re: All state players

Postby ndlionsfan » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:Just some ideas...

R1 - Bell, Illies and Vasquez (Wyndmere-Lidgerwood)
Scwartzenberger and Rath-Wald (Napoleon-GS)
Stemen and Thiegles (LaMoure)
Diegel (Edgeley-Kulm)

R2 - Chrest and Hartz (Cavalier)
*names aren't coming to me at the moment*

R3 - Hagler, Grande, Braun and Sager (North Star)
McClintock (Tri-County)


R4 - Jacobs (Divide County)
Holm (Divide County)
Hultestrand (Shiloh Christian)


There is no way NS has 4 allstate players. My guess is Grande will get 1st team because his numbers are just ridiculous and tops for all WR and Hagler gets 2nd team as there were a few other QBs that had just as good of stats and were seniors. McClintock doesn't make either team as he is still only a soph and played on an average team. Another poster put Richotte from FW in there. Best player on a poor team does not get you allstate. Besides Grande and Hagler, I'm guessing BC may put one person on 2nd team (Knudson LB, Knutson OL/DL, or Young DB) depending on the depth of talent at those positions. Might be one from MLS on the 2nd team as well, but don't know the stats of any players on that team.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
User avatar
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 3211
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Central ND

Re: All state players

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:36 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:Just some ideas...

R1 - Bell, Illies and Vasquez (Wyndmere-Lidgerwood)
Scwartzenberger and Rath-Wald (Napoleon-GS)
Stemen and Thiegles (LaMoure)
Diegel (Edgeley-Kulm)

R2 - Chrest and Hartz (Cavalier)
*names aren't coming to me at the moment*

R3 - Hagler, Grande, Braun and Sager (North Star)
McClintock (Tri-County)


R4 - Jacobs (Divide County)
Holm (Divide County)
Hultestrand (Shiloh Christian)


There is no way NS has 4 allstate players. My guess is Grande will get 1st team because his numbers are just ridiculous and tops for all WR and Hagler gets 2nd team as there were a few other QBs that had just as good of stats and were seniors. McClintock doesn't make either team as he is still only a soph and played on an average team. Another poster put Richotte from FW in there. Best player on a poor team does not get you allstate. Besides Grande and Hagler, I'm guessing BC may put one person on 2nd team (Knudson LB, Knutson OL/DL, or Young DB) depending on the depth of talent at those positions. Might be one from MLS on the 2nd team as well, but don't know the stats of any players on that team.


All I'm doing is listing possible players. I just named the possible names that I knew.
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores@yahoo.com
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 10903
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: All state players

Postby ndlionsfan » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:17 pm

I looked back at the 2009 and 2010 all state list for 9man.

2010 - 13 1st team offense, 9 1st team defense (only 2 were jrs), 22 2nd team (4 were jrs)
2009 - 9 1st team offense, 9 1st team defense, 3 1st team at-large, 22 2nd team. Forgot to count the underclassmen.

Seems like they'll pick at little over 20 for each team. Maybe they will pick fewer for the 2nd team now that we're down to 40 teams and only 4 regions from co-ops in the past few years. But, it's more than I thought they took for all state teams and fewer underclassmen than I thought as well.

What are some names of all state calibur players that aren't playing a skill position as everyone seems to know those players? If they take this many players again this year, I can see a few teams having 3-4 players on all state, including Northstar but I can only see Hagler and Grande making it for offense.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
User avatar
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 3211
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Central ND

Re: All state players

Postby vball10 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:10 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:I looked back at the 2009 and 2010 all state list for 9man.

2010 - 13 1st team offense, 9 1st team defense (only 2 were jrs), 22 2nd team (4 were jrs)
2009 - 9 1st team offense, 9 1st team defense, 3 1st team at-large, 22 2nd team. Forgot to count the underclassmen.

Seems like they'll pick at little over 20 for each team. Maybe they will pick fewer for the 2nd team now that we're down to 40 teams and only 4 regions from co-ops in the past few years. But, it's more than I thought they took for all state teams and fewer underclassmen than I thought as well.

What are some names of all state calibur players that aren't playing a skill position as everyone seems to know those players? If they take this many players again this year, I can see a few teams having 3-4 players on all state, including Northstar but I can only see Hagler and Grande making it for offense.


Defensively Hayden Larson should be thrown in there! That kid is a beast!
vball10
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Re: All state players

Postby panthercub » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Hayden Larson for sure as a lineman. I also like Knudson from BC. Vesledahl from MR definitely has to be 1st team with his 153 tackles!
User avatar
panthercub
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Re: All state players

Postby donflaminco69 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:20 pm

Chad Mosbrucker from Mott/Regent should be getting alittle recognizition. Returning 1st teamer from last year.
donflaminco69
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:18 am

Re: All state players

Postby EHS1998 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Elhard and Jangula would both be ahead of Diegel for Edgeley Kulm.

Jacobson and Bosch from South Border.
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1965
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:07 pm

Re: All state players

Postby panthercub » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:27 pm

Yes, Grande and Mossbrucker for sure on 1st team!
User avatar
panthercub
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Re: All state players

Postby 68chevy » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:42 pm

Does anyone know when the actual list comes out?
68chevy
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:05 am

Re: All state players

Postby EHS1998 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:02 pm

68chevy wrote:Does anyone know when the actual list comes out?


The coaches will vote on it this coming weekend when they are all at the State Championships. It will get announced a week or two after that.
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1965
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:07 pm

Re: All state players

Postby imperials » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:51 pm

the meeting is thursday night
imperials
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:27 pm

Re: All state players

Postby Jenkman » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:12 am

i believe last year there were 3 qb's for first team. If that is so this year, who gets it?
I'm guessing Hagler and Schwartzenberger have locked the first two up with a trip to state.
who gets third?
Schweitzer from Mott- 2454 yards, 27td, 4int.
No stats on Bell.
Kirk Degenstein from Mohall- 1570 yards, 21 td, 8 int.
Darren Young from Benson County- 1114 yards, 15 td, 8int.
I'm gonna say Bell for third spot if 3 qb's are taken.
Jenkman
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:06 pm

Re: All state players

Postby defensewinsgames » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:30 am

I know before the NGS game Bell had 29 touchdowns (or there about) with just 1 interception
defensewinsgames
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:26 am

Re: All state players

Postby AC-DC » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:27 am

AC-DC wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
AC-DC wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:Just some ideas...

R4 - Jacobs (Divide County)

Isaac, Morgan or both? Andreas Holm would have to top the list.


Isaac...yeah I forgot about Holm. Western half of the state is not my specialty (at least not in Football)

Both would not be a bad call. With a team this stacked it's hard to pick favorites. You'd also have to consider Lance Knudson and don't forget the line that makes it happen, Trevor Binde would be a good start.
I

4 out of 5;
First
Andreas Holm, sr., Divide County.
Second
Trevor Binde, sr., Morgan Jacobs, sr., and Isaac Jacobs, soph., Divide County
It may not be the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
User avatar
AC-DC
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:21 pm
Location: At Crosby - Divide County


Return to 9 - Man

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest