9 man Quarterfinal Updates & Results

The teams in 9 Man

Re: 9 man Quarterfinal Updates & Results

Postby winner-within » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:31 pm

I would say the were not the best if I had said they were the best........The most underlying message in all my POSTS.....is ND High School Sports.....is not ND preps....as much as so many on here believe.
This Site has come along ways since I remember back when.......I Started a thread about "ND Preps true intentions" the response from the Administrator was "to promote the young athletes of ND" he could have easily went on and stated "and most will cling to their receptive area's..."Region Threads" on this forum has become common place....I find them entertaining but I put little stock into them.
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby The Schwab » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:02 pm

What are you talking about? Obviously the purpose of this site it to promote high school kids. I think 99 percent of the people on this site understand that a team from outside of their "home region" could be better then the team they support, you my friend are in that 1 percent that feel the other way.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby panthercub » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:03 pm

Yeah what the heck are you talking about winner? Whatever you are tying to say makes no sense at all! I would also like to say as much as I hate everyone "praising" region 1 I would have to say they are the best region in the state.
panthercub
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby DCFan » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:12 pm

You know what guys this is getting real tiresome. If you think a someone's posts lack credibility do not legitimize him by responding to his posts. Lets talk about this week's games not last week's. If your team won congratulations. If your team lost move on!
DCFan
NDPreps Starter

Postby EHS1998 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:01 pm

At this point in the year, there are 4 exceptional teams left and what Region they are from really doesnt matter. Its fun to argue about but very hard to prove. I think Region 1 was very deep this year but I am not going to say it was the best, because I can't prove it.
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Postby panthercub » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:29 pm

EHS1998 wrote:At this point in the year, there are 4 exceptional teams left and what Region they are from really doesnt matter. Its fun to argue about but very hard to prove. I think Region 1 was very deep this year but I am not going to say it was the best, because I can't prove it.

True! Good point! :)
panthercub
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby winner-within » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:36 pm

EHS1998 wrote:At this point in the year, there are 4 exceptional teams left and what Region they are from really doesnt matter. Its fun to argue about but very hard to prove. I think Region 1 was very deep this year but I am not going to say it was the best, because I can't prove it.

You may not be able to prove it.....which is my point since the nonsense started.....but if SB and LaMoure would have both won last week like they were supposed to (according to region 1 guru's), you may have had enough leverage to lock it in. I had 2 older brothers who were as tough as they come.....but I never tapped out! :wink:
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to 9 - Man