9-Man Elite Eight

The teams in 9 Man

Re: 9-Man Elite Eight

Postby winner-within » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:50 pm

The irony is....is that if region 2 wins both games.....all threads and all implications are null.....you (didnt) give credit where credit is due..not surprising!
"It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer" - Larry Bird
User avatar
winner-within
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:08 am

Re: 9-Man Elite Eight

Postby Flip » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:44 pm

North Border @ Napoleon-Gackle-Streeter
Wyndmere-Lidgerwood @ Cavalier

ytd 79-15
User avatar
Flip
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:35 am

Re: 9-Man Elite Eight

Postby winner-within » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:45 pm

Cavalier (THE CAVALIER TORNADOES) 36
Last years Champs---22

The Walhalla-Neche-Pembina EAGLES 24
Napoleon GS.....12
"It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer" - Larry Bird
User avatar
winner-within
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:08 am

Re: 9-Man Elite Eight

Postby panthercub » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:01 pm

winner-within wrote:Cavalier (THE CAVALIER TORNADOES) 36
Last years Champs---22

The Walhalla-Neche-Pembina EAGLES 24
Napoleon GS.....12


Winner I actually agre with you here for once! :shock: LOL
User avatar
panthercub
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Re: 9-Man Elite Eight

Postby ratman » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:50 pm

So, Flip how much would you be willing to put on these 2 games? I'm not interested in a bet. I'm just curious because i've never seen someone post their opinion so many times about a game declaring that they know basically 98% sure that a team will win. throw out a number!
ratman
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:01 am

Re: 9-Man Elite Eight

Postby Flip » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:22 am

You wouldn't believe me if I told you. I'd say NB has about as good as chance as the Vikings did vs the Packers last week. Cavalier has a much better chance than NB. 1) they're better than NB 2) Napoleon is better than WL and 3) they're at home. Cavalier and NB obviously have a chance to win both games I just think Napoleon and WL have a better chance.
User avatar
Flip
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:35 am

Re: 9-Man Elite Eight

Postby EHS1998 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:23 am

Best of luck to all playoff teams today. Going to be a great day of football.
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:07 pm

Re: 9-Man Elite Eight

Postby Flip » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:36 pm

winner-within wrote:
Take the top 4 teams from their Region and the top 4 from Region 2 and play these teams against one another and a 2 sweep wouldn't surprise me at all..

Wyndmere-Lidgerwood (8-0) vsCavalier (8-0)
Napoleon-Gackle-Streeter (7-1) vsNorth Border (7-1)
LaMoure-L-M (6-2) vs New Rockford/Sheyenne (6-2)
South Border (5-3)vs Lakota-Adams/Edmore (5-3)

Well we got to see two of these games.
User avatar
Flip
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:35 am

Re: 9-Man Elite Eight

Postby Johnny » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:55 pm

Flip wrote:You wouldn't believe me if I told you. I'd say NB has about as good as chance as the Vikings did vs the Packers last week. Cavalier has a much better chance than NB. 1) they're better than NB 2) Napoleon is better than WL and 3) they're at home. Cavalier and NB obviously have a chance to win both games I just think Napoleon and WL have a better chance.


:wink:
Johnny
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:56 am

Re: 9-Man Elite Eight

Postby theman60 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:01 pm

winner-within wrote:The irony is....is that if region 2 wins both games.....all threads and all implications are null.....you (didnt) give credit where credit is due..not surprising!


Does this mean you are finally willing to give some credit where credit is due?
theman60
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:46 pm

Previous

Return to 9 - Man

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest