region 3 vs. region 4

The teams in 9 Man

region 3 vs. region 4

Postby footballfanforever » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:07 pm

Was wondering if anybody has seen some of the region 3 and region 4 teams? Without any regions playing eachother I'm not sure what to think. I have watched region 4, but yet to see any region 3 teams. Just curious how people see these two regions matching up?
footballfanforever
NDPreps Reserve

Re: region 3 vs. region 4

Postby DCFan » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:05 pm

Divide County and Central McLean win their games. North Star wins. And if Mott has Mosbrucker back at full health I think they beat MLS.
DCFan
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndlionsfan » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:58 pm

The #1 seeds in each region should both win fairly easily, but I think both 2-3 matchups are going to be great games. All 4 teams are very evenly matched....how much will home field factor into the games? Benson Co is playing very tough right now and I think they pull it off against CM. I also think MR pulls it off against MLS in another close one.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby panthercub » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:09 pm

Benson County had a fg blocked with 48 seconds left by MLS, losing only by 2 and played an ineligible player giving them their 2 losses. They are tough up front on both sides of the ball and have many options at halfback and they have a solid passing attack. I see them running all over CM just as DC was able too. BC wins this one. North Star at home should handle a Shiloh team that lacks numbers, easily. MLS is tough, but has a weak pass defense and is very undisciplined. MR has a solid passing game according to the stats, so I'll take MR here. TGU has a weak run defense so DC should run all over them. I will Take DC here.
panthercub
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to 9 - Man