Who wins it all and WHY

The teams in 9 Man

Who wins it all and WHY

Postby winner-within » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:46 pm

For the guru's who know the Division inside and out....Who walks away with the title in Nov.

simply a prediction....lower your Pride
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Re: Who wins it all and WHY

Postby ndlionsfan » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:55 pm

How are the brackets set up for playoffs? Is it east/west separate until the championship?
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Hinsa » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:21 pm

I looked at the NDHSAA site for the brackets but could not find them. One would assume it's east/west separate until the Dakota Bowl.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby Hinsa » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:23 pm

At this point in the season I'd say Cavalier over Napoleon in the east semi and then Cavalier continues the east dominance in the Dakota Bowl.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby winner-within » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:27 pm

All I know is whoever it is, it wont be easy
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby witherspoon » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:46 am

Hinsa wrote:At this point in the season I'd say Cavalier over Napoleon in the east semi and then Cavalier continues the east dominance in the Dakota Bowl.

NO WAY POSSIBLE NAPPY BEATS W/L......NOOOOOO WAAAYYYYYY!111
witherspoon
NDPreps Starter

Postby Mighty-Mouse » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:28 am

witherspoon wrote:
Hinsa wrote:At this point in the season I'd say Cavalier over Napoleon in the east semi and then Cavalier continues the east dominance in the Dakota Bowl.

NO WAY POSSIBLE NAPPY BEATS W/L......NOOOOOO WAAAYYYYYY!111

Spoon, WOW, slow down, its Hinsa opinion at this point of the season, I don't have one right now because it's early in the season and I really don't know much about the east teams.

So I'll ask who do you pick and why...
"Here I am to save the day!"
Mighty-Mouse
NDPreps All-State

Postby witherspoon » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:50 am

you are right, my apologies...... I still beleive that Lamoure will come out of that region.
witherspoon
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndlionsfan » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:23 am

Somebody from the West is going to make a run and win it all. Just my gut feeling. I'm assuming region 3 and 4 play each other in one bracket and 1 and 2 in the other. The East bracket is going to be brutal with Napolean, WL, Cavalier, NB, and even Hillsboro, Lamoure having good squads. Even the 1vs4 matchups in the first round are not going to be gimmies. The West has a bit of an easier road with the 3 and 4 seeds in each region probably not posing such a threat to the top teams. With that easier road, a team from the West may be a little more rested and healthier for the championship game. I'm going to go with Central McClean as this year's champion.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby winner-within » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:35 am

I like the explanations....please explain why! ...
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby imperials » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:10 pm

napoleon beats lamoure 42 - 20 on lamoures field and you think lamoure win the region, keep dreaming
imperials
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby whitefire » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:35 am

i think the champ will come out of region 4. i'm going to have to say dc wins it with central mclean being close. dc has great size, energy, senior leadership and has two of the best coaches in the state. they don't play each other till the last game of the season and it should be for the region championship.
whitefire
NDPreps Reserve

Postby DCFan » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:31 pm

I don't know if the champ will come out of Region 4. But this region has 3 really strong teams. Central McLean, Mott and Divide County. I do agree with the assessment of the Divide County team.We have to remember that this is High School football and anything can happen. Plus Divide County has a 5 1/2 road trip to Mott coming up.The road is brutal, just ask Hettinger about going to Crosby. But everything being equal Oct. 14 in Turtle Lake should be a Great 9- Man Football game. CM vs Divide County. 2 Big teams that will play smash mouth football.If you are close to Turtle Lake, show up for this one. I think this is the same night as the WL vs Napoleon game.If you are close to that one, show up. Will be a great football night.
DCFan
NDPreps Starter

Postby Flip » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:14 pm

DCFan wrote:I don't know if the champ will come out of Region 4. But this region has 3 really strong teams. Central McLean, Mott and Divide County. I do agree with the assessment of the Divide County team.We have to remember that this is High School football and anything can happen. Plus Divide County has a 5 1/2 road trip to Mott coming up.The road is brutal, just ask Hettinger about going to Crosby. But everything being equal Oct. 14 in Turtle Lake should be a Great 9- Man Football game. CM vs Divide County. 2 Big teams that will play smash mouth football.If you are close to Turtle Lake, show up for this one. I think this is the same night as the WL vs Napoleon game.If you are close to that one, show up. Will be a great football night.

For some reason I think if these 3 teams were in region 1 they'd be fighting for the last playoff spot.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby winner-within » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:01 am

Flip wrote:
DCFan wrote:I don't know if the champ will come out of Region 4. But this region has 3 really strong teams. Central McLean, Mott and Divide County. I do agree with the assessment of the Divide County team.We have to remember that this is High School football and anything can happen. Plus Divide County has a 5 1/2 road trip to Mott coming up.The road is brutal, just ask Hettinger about going to Crosby. But everything being equal Oct. 14 in Turtle Lake should be a Great 9- Man Football game. CM vs Divide County. 2 Big teams that will play smash mouth football.If you are close to Turtle Lake, show up for this one. I think this is the same night as the WL vs Napoleon game.If you are close to that one, show up. Will be a great football night.

For some reason I think if these 3 teams were in region 1 they'd be fighting for the last playoff spot.

Or R2
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Return to 9 - Man