2010 Week 8

The teams in Class A

Re: 2010 Week 8

Postby Truce » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:41 pm

it First rounf of playoffs, 1997. November First. Hazen Came in on a bus, and the bus was prompltly egged front to rear.

It snowed to beat heck overnight, they had to plow the field and have heaters and wind breaks setup for the players on the sidelines.

I dont know how it wasnt in the papers, i wrote a witeness statement to the police over the deal, and i know criminal Charges were filed.

This was the first season of the 3 class system.
Truce
NDPreps Starter

Postby rudy » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:25 pm

I remember that game. It was a blast to play in.
rudy
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Wombat » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:48 am

Are Beulah and Hazen combined? I remember playing Beulah at home in 2002-2003, but I am pretty sure Hazen had their own team. Other than that I can't remember the last time Cavalier might have played Hazen?

Speaking of rude or unnecessary fan actions- I won't deny that Cavalier fans can be over the top, but to say they're the worst might be stretching it a little. I remember playing in Lisbon one year at a play-off game. We were warming up across the street in a clearing. When it was time to take the field a cop came and blocked off traffic for us. I will always remember what he told us as we crossed the street to get onto the field... "Nice day for football boys, too bad you're going to get your f---ing @$$es kicked all over the field."

I guess I wasn't in Langdon the year that they beat Cavalier snapping a near 30 year losing streak to the Tornadoes, but I heard that they burned some Cavalier Tornadoes gear on the field... I thought that was pretty offensive. I guess if I was part of a group to come up with a big win I would want to celebrate my teams achievements rather than putting the focus of the event on degrading the other team.
Mitch Greenwood

Some people say I don't have a life. They are wrong. Sports are my life!!!
Wombat
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Indy5 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:52 am

Wombat wrote:Are Beulah and Hazen combined? I remember playing Beulah at home in 2002-2003, but I am pretty sure Hazen had their own team. Other than that I can't remember the last time Cavalier might have played Hazen?

Speaking of rude or unnecessary fan actions- I won't deny that Cavalier fans can be over the top, but to say they're the worst might be stretching it a little. I remember playing in Lisbon one year at a play-off game. We were warming up across the street in a clearing. When it was time to take the field a cop came and blocked off traffic for us. I will always remember what he told us as we crossed the street to get onto the field... "Nice day for football boys, too bad you're going to get your f---ing @$$es kicked all over the field."

I guess I wasn't in Langdon the year that they beat Cavalier snapping a near 30 year losing streak to the Tornadoes, but I heard that they burned some Cavalier Tornadoes gear on the field... I thought that was pretty offensive. I guess if I was part of a group to come up with a big win I would want to celebrate my teams achievements rather than putting the focus of the event on degrading the other team.

Beulah and Hazen are not combined. I don't think they ever have been. If they were, it was a long time ago.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby A-Fanatic » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:41 pm

Indy5 wrote:
Wombat wrote:Are Beulah and Hazen combined? I remember playing Beulah at home in 2002-2003, but I am pretty sure Hazen had their own team. Other than that I can't remember the last time Cavalier might have played Hazen?

Beulah and Hazen are not combined. I don't think they ever have been. If they were, it was a long time ago.

I think they co-op for hockey
A-Fanatic
NDPreps Starter

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:01 pm

A-Fanatic wrote:
Indy5 wrote:

...and cross country
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Indy5 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:41 pm

A-Fanatic wrote:
Indy5 wrote:

I know this. They combine in a lot of sports. They combine in baseball but either that is ending or they are just dropping to B. I'm not which is the case. I know they co-op in a lot of sports but I was talking just about football.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby DisKey24 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:11 pm

Stanley/Powers Lake 28 Williams County 0
DisKey24
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to A