North Prairie at Langdon

The teams in Class A

Re: North Prairie at Langdon

Postby slugger4life » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:58 pm

it was a good game...little mistakes made the difference...i think that the play calling on north prairies part made a difference...from what i read pfeifer only attempted 4 passes all game long..should have thrown the ball a little more...expecially in the second half when bonn wasnt quiet as hot...i give a lot of credit to travis beck...he was the difference maker for langdon offensively and defensievly...had huge runs...and made big tackles all game long...jon dinius had a heck of a game to...didnt score but he had big runs all game long...when they needed yards...he got yards...congrates to langdon on the win...and great season to north prairie...had a heck of a year...hope to see this kind of competion next football season as well.
slugger4life
NDPreps Reserve

Re: North Prairie at Langdon

Postby 89Dragon » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:21 am

BigNorsk wrote:Hard fought game, players from both sides injured.

NP lost Jeff Decoteau early in the game due to leg injury, he didn't return. Many of Beck's longer runs came on that end of the line.

Yeah a lot of runs went to that side. After the game the Langdon coach told Jeff, him being out was a big reason his team won the game. He is a catylist on the defense. The whole game changed at that injury emotionly NP feel from on top of the world (2 stops and score) to a team (it seemed) trying to hang on. Good game by both teams. With luck Jeff will be back in the shrine game. (MRI due on Friday). Til then cheers.
89Dragon
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to A