Why Would They Lock The Jared Mack Topic?? :)

The teams in Class A

Why Would They Lock The Jared Mack Topic?? :)

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:00 am

All I Wanna Know Is How Good He Is I Heard The Kid Is One Best Quarterbacks In State?? Doesnt He Have Over 1000 Yds On Season Now?? Is He Gettin Any Looks??
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Re: Why Would They Lock The Jared Mack Topic?? :)

Postby ndlionsfan » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:51 am

I've been following your guys conversations in other topics and I know where this is heading. This will be the only warning. This topic better stay on course with some relative and knowledgeable football conversation or it will be locked and people will be warned or banned for a while. If you guys want to banter back and forth like a couple kids find another avenue to do it instead of here.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby BigNorsk » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:24 am

According to the Grand Forks Herald, Jared Mack has 801 yards passing. http://www.grandforksherald.com/event/a ... id/136114/

Maybe you are being confused by the sites which have last years stats? He passed for just a bit over a 1000 yards last year, so far he's on pace to better that a little bit. Maybe he will have a big night or two and do much better total.

I wouldn't think he's getting a lot of looks either, isn't he a junior? Most colleges don't spend a lot of time recruiting juniors. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought he was just a sophomore last year?
BigNorsk
NDPreps Starter

Postby Irish » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:24 pm

BigNorsk wrote:According to the Grand Forks Herald, Jared Mack has 801 yards passing. http://www.grandforksherald.com/event/a ... id/136114/

Maybe you are being confused by the sites which have last years stats? He passed for just a bit over a 1000 yards last year, so far he's on pace to better that a little bit. Maybe he will have a big night or two and do much better total.

I wouldn't think he's getting a lot of looks either, isn't he a junior? Most colleges don't spend a lot of time recruiting juniors. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought he was just a sophomore last year?

Nice article and good for those two teams. But how does a team make play-offs going 3-6? know wonder the west always wins state.. 3-6
Irish
NDPreps Starter

Postby football_lives_on » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:27 pm

last year des lacs made it with one win.....they are from the west....open your eyes man
football_lives_on
NDPreps Starter

Postby TDown » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:40 am

Does he play for Cavalier? Because if he does I just read that they lost to North Prairie last night 50-0..not to impressive.
TDown
NDPreps Reserve

Postby comet34 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:33 pm

just cause it was snowing that is exactly y he lost cause he never loses.
comet34
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GoSioux10 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:55 pm

you should quit talking like that... your talking shi* about other players that did nothing to you...Maybe you should grow up a little...and by the way the only two bad games he has had this year have been in terrible weather!!So why dont you look at it like that and whatch them kick a** in the playoffs!!!
GoSioux10
NDPreps Rookie

Postby comet34 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:40 pm

Oh yea u think so huh? I like jared mack as a player, he is a strong guy believe ive watched him couple times, he just need to practice with his WR's a little more in practice so they have the timing down i think. Cause obliously wheather they win in the playoffs they will still have a Stud QB. :mrgreen:
comet34
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Whapeton_State_07 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:35 pm

comet34 wrote:Oh yea u think so huh? I like jared mack as a player, he is a strong guy believe ive watched him couple times, he just need to practice with his WR's a little more in practice so they have the timing down i think. Cause obliously wheather they win in the playoffs they will still have a Stud QB. :mrgreen:

I have seen some of there practices and all they do is pretty much play catch when they break down i think it was because the WRs hands were to cold and couldnt get a feel on the ball
Whapeton_State_07
NDPreps Reserve

Return to A