The teams in Class A

Class A Poll 9/16/09

Postby A - Football Fan » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:08 pm

1. Watford City
2. Velva
3. Hazen
4. North Prairie
5. Williams County

With the loss to Williams County Harvey was bounced from this weeks polls. I was a little suprised to see Velva move ahead of Hazen in the poll to take the #2 spot. The match-up between Hazen and Watford City on Sept. 25th should be one to watch as will the season finale with Velva hosting Harvey.With two teams from region 3 and two from region 4, North Prairie is the lone representative from the east in the polls.
A - Football Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: Class A Poll 9/16/09

Postby A-Fanatic » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:28 am

A - Football Fan wrote:1. Watford City
2. Velva
3. Hazen
4. North Prairie
5. Williams County

With the loss to Williams County Harvey was bounced from this weeks polls. I was a little suprised to see Velva move ahead of Hazen in the poll to take the #2 spot. The match-up between Hazen and Watford City on Sept. 25th should be one to watch as will the season finale with Velva hosting Harvey.With two teams from region 3 and two from region 4, North Prairie is the lone representative from the east in the polls.

I'm surprised to see Velva move ahead of Hazen in the polls as well. Other than that there doesn't appear to be any surprises in the polls this week. Williams County deserves to be in there with their win over Harvey last week.
A-Fanatic
NDPreps Starter

Return to A