The teams in Class A

Best Wide Receivers

Postby TDown » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:12 pm

who are the top wides out in class A football this year
TDown
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Best Wide Receivers

Postby D3fan » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:05 am

Jesse Ott, GBC. Could be a good bail out receiver for the qb, can go up and get it with his jumping ability. But who know how much they'll be passing as long as they have Tucker Bartlett getting a bulk of carries
D3fan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Whapeton_State_07 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:38 pm

i would say brandon Chrest and brady robbins from cavalier
Whapeton_State_07
NDPreps Reserve

Postby winner-within » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:37 am

Whapeton_State_07 wrote:i would say brandon Chrest and brady robbins from cavalier

I went to post the same two players and you had beat me to it, they should both have a great season, tall targets for Mack and very athletic receivers.
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby bigboyd » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:52 am

Whapeton_State_07 wrote:i would say brandon Chrest and brady robbins from cavalier

Yeah right both of them struggle so bad but out of the two id say Chrest is the worst he cant catch a ball to save his life. Back in my day i was catching balls one handed easily you have to say that the ability of all recievers has gone down since when i played in the 80s
bigboyd
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Hinsa » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:33 am

bigboyd wrote:

Yeah right both of them aren't cool so bad but out of the two id say Chrest is the worst he cant catch a ball to save his life. Back in my day i was catching balls one handed easily you have to say that the ability of all recievers has gone down since when i played in the 80s

Stop with the bashing. And you are pretty full of yourself, aren't you Boyd.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby winner-within » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:13 pm

bigboyd wrote:

Yeah right both of them aren't cool so bad but out of the two id say Chrest is the worst he cant catch a ball to save his life. Back in my day i was catching balls one handed easily you have to say that the ability of all recievers has gone down since when i played in the 80s

you sound like a freshman in high-school, I'd bet my bottom dollar the guy in the 80's was your old man :wink:
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby the oddfather » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:31 pm

winner-within wrote:
bigboyd wrote:

you sound like a freshman in high-school, I'd bet my bottom dollar the guy in the 80's was your old man :wink:

well first off boyd was out of line you can't just come on here and start sayin stuff like that it really hurts peoples feelings and puts them way down on there self esteem and i think you should write a letter to mr mack saying your sorry secondly i know mr mack he is a very good boy in the community and loves to spend time with family and friends he is also a full time church goer i know for a fact that he does not indulge in alcholic beverages which makes him a great role model to the younger ones..........a very good man
the oddfather
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Whapeton_State_07 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:36 pm

bigboyd wrote:

come on now non of that if you were so good at catchin did you make it to a big college if not i think you should appologize
Whapeton_State_07
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cubsfan » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:33 am

A very good wide receiver/tight end is chase elliott. Very good hands, with some nice speed, and good strength.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby #31_bison » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:50 am

Philip Enderson, Milnor/North Sargent
#31_bison
NDPreps Reserve

Postby yakama » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:36 pm

Nick Liebel of Watford City is a great reciever
yakama