Quarter Backs?

The teams in Class A

Quarter Backs?

Postby Cowboyman » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:26 am

who is going to be a QB that can play and lead a team to victory?
pin it to win it
Cowboyman
NDPreps Starter

Re: Quarter Backs?

Postby Whapeton_State_07 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:41 pm

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddd Mack!
Whapeton_State_07
NDPreps Reserve

Postby starter21 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:20 am

Josh Hansana Milnor-Northsargent
starter21
NDPreps Reserve

Postby SCOOTER_09 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:38 pm

Jaden Pfeifer-junior from North Prairie
SCOOTER_09
NDPreps Reserve

Postby UNCfan2010 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:47 am

Tyler Thielges (LaMoure/Litchville-Marion)-young QB & still has a lot to learn, but plays like an iron man come game time
UNCfan2010
NDPreps Starter

Postby valasa raptor » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:34 pm

Trey Jacobson from Watford City will be a jr. He threw a tuchdown pass in their state game last year as a wide reciever. Great player!
valasa raptor
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:26 pm

Brent Sorenson - Hazen
Jared Mack - Cavalier
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby bus » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:10 am

Jared Mack had 289 yards passing against Maple Valley-Enderlin
CrusadeR
bus
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:04 pm

bus wrote:Jared Mack had 289 yards passing against Maple Valley-Enderlin

There 2-0 and he already has close to 600 passing yards
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby winner-within » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:01 pm

Jared is an exceptional Football Player not to mention his strength and accuracy at quarterback, fun to watch!!
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby bigboyd » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:57 am

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
bus wrote:Jared Mack had 289 yards passing against Maple Valley-Enderlin
Last edited by bigboyd on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigboyd
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bigboyd » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:01 am

winner-within wrote:Jared is an exceptional Football Player not to mention his strength and accuracy at quarterback, fun to watch!!

Yeah right!!!!! He is ok but nothing special at all hes a wussy and he isnt accurate at all and i would have to say he definately isnt one of the better players to watch. I actually get bored watching him play because he is so bad i had a teammate that i played with in 83 that would would throw deep balls 60 yards easy and because of him i was an all state player at wide out.
bigboyd
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Hinsa » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:31 am

bigboyd wrote:
winner-within wrote:Jared is an exceptional Football Player not to mention his strength and accuracy at quarterback, fun to watch!!

Yeah right!!!!! He is ok but nothing special at all hes a wussy and he isnt accurate at all and i would have to say he definately isnt one of the better players to watch. I actually get bored watching him play because he is so bad i had a teammate that i played with in 83 that would would throw deep balls 60 yards easy and because of him i was an all state player at wide out.

Name calling and bashing players will get you thrown out of here. Stop it.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby winner-within » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:09 pm

bigboyd wrote:

well he must be good if you have to go back to 83' to find someone better, and with all your arrogance and bashing you should have taken the time to grant yourself a little credit, did he catch the ball for you too!
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby Matt_Damon » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:34 pm

bigboyd wrote:

I bet I could throw the ball over the Pembina hills...if coach just would have put me in!
Matt_Damon
NDPreps Rookie

Postby baseball » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:24 am

Matt_Damon wrote:
bigboyd wrote:

I bet I could throw the ball over the Pembina hills...if coach just would have put me in!

Easy there Uncle Rico....hah
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby A - Football Fan » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:16 pm

Dang it... I was going to make the Uncle Rico connection but I was beat to it. That is way too funny!
A - Football Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby highlightstick » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:42 pm

brent sorenson-hazen he doesnt have the best arm but it isnt to bad either his main thing is running which he is exceptional at
highlightstick
NDPreps Reserve

Postby HB_2 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:09 am

darian brevik got in for about 10 snaps agaisnt HNW.. he threw for -10 yards bobbled two snaps and lost a fumble..i asked him about the game and he said he had one rough night but he still beleives he's amoung the ranks of joe montana and john elway. and for all his doubters out there he told me hes still entering the draft next year!
HB_2
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cubsfan » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:30 am

HB_2 wrote:darian brevik got in for about 10 snaps agaisnt HNW.. he threw for -10 yards bobbled two snaps and lost a fumble..i asked him about the game and he said he had one rough night but he still beleives he's amoung the ranks of joe montana and john elway. and for all his doubters out there he told me hes still entering the draft next year!

Good thing he is three years out of high school.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Big Blue » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:05 am

Cubsfan, Darian Brevik is a senior captain. I don't know why you would think differently. I would think a moderator would check his facts before trying to bash another poster.
Big Blue
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cubsfan » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:10 am

Big Blue wrote:Cubsfan, Darian Brevik is a senior captain. I don't know why you would think differently. I would think a moderator would check his facts before trying to bash another poster.

I was not bashing another poster, he said that Darian Brevik would enter the draft next year but he would not be eligible.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby winner-within » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:53 am

HB_2 wrote:darian brevik got in for about 10 snaps agaisnt HNW.. he threw for -10 yards bobbled two snaps and lost a fumble..i asked him about the game and he said he had one rough night but he still beleives he's amoung the ranks of joe montana and john elway. and for all his doubters out there he told me hes still entering the draft next year!

Yea but the great thing was that Jarred Mack was put back in and along with the rest of the offense totally chewed up H/NW's Defence to basically let all the people wondering who the better team is dismiss wondering. It wasn't even a contest.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby Big Blue » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:01 pm

Thanks for the clarification Cubsfan, I thought you were saying Mr. Brevik was three years out of high school.
Big Blue
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Lights Out2 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:25 pm

You cant blame that all on him. There was quite a few dropped balls at that game and most of them were dropped by the guy that is supposed to be their best reciever.
You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
Lights Out2
NDPreps Starter

Return to A