Watford City Comming Down To Class A

The teams in Class A

Watford City Comming Down To Class A

Postby #44~Ful » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:09 pm

How big of a threat is this going to be for Other Class A Teams.
#44~Ful
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Watford City Comming Down To Class A

Postby #44~Ful » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:12 pm

What do you think?
Last edited by #44~Ful on Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#44~Ful
NDPreps Reserve

Postby AAfootballfan » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:38 pm

#44~Ful wrote:They Have Allot of good kids comming up, and ther sophmore class is huge and very athletic. With Jacobson Comming in as QB, I dont think they are going to lose much at all for the QB position. Kalen Mogen and Nolen Kalber are two big, and fast running backs that will be a hard team to match. And Nicki Leible as a reciever who already starts for varcity. Ben Halguburg is going to be a senior on the line and is a totall beast. What other teams have a good lineup for the 2009 season

Obviously you are from WC and from your username I know who you are. If you are going to brag up your team learn how to spell first!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby yakama » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:58 pm

AAfootballfan wrote:
#44~Ful wrote:They Have Allot of good kids comming up, and ther sophmore class is huge and very athletic. With Jacobson Comming in as QB, I dont think they are going to lose much at all for the QB position. Kalen Mogen and Nolen Kalber are two big, and fast running backs that will be a hard team to match. And Nicki Leible as a reciever who already starts for varcity. Ben Halguburg is going to be a senior on the line and is a totall beast. What other teams have a good lineup for the 2009 season

Obviously you are from WC and from your username I know who you are. If you are going to brag up your team learn how to spell first!

haha way to shut him down there..OWNED
yakama
NDPreps Starter

Postby kaybee94 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:00 am

they will be good, however, they still have Hazen, Killdeer amongst others in their region. Hazen returns some very good athletes, including 3 All-State players. Not saying they will win, but let's not crown Watford state champs just yet. Add to that Velva, Harvey and Stanley that they may have to get through first.
kaybee94
NDPreps Reserve

Postby valasa raptor » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:07 pm

yakama wrote:
AAfootballfan wrote:

you guys are real mature the kid just wants to know what other people think of his team. i think watford will do good. Why does every one think stanley will be good?
valasa raptor
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bigpoppakdog » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:57 am

Hazen will be their main threat. We all know where Killdeer stands compared to Watford. Heart River has shown some good things so far. New Salem has two all-state athletes in skill positions and their QB is solid, but graduation hit their line pretty hard last year. Stanley was not very good last year and I didn't see a whole lot changing from last year, but maybe others from that area can elaborate on them.
bigpoppakdog

Postby winners&losers » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:34 pm

no stanley is not very good at all this year..
winners&losers

Postby region3dominates » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:03 pm

I have to say that watford is a major threat for a class A title this year. They will have to get past the likes of Hazen Velva Harvey and Williams county (the last are region 3) but if i remember right there was another AA team that came into A ran the table all year and were destroyed in the championship game ending a 40some game winning streak. So don't just hand them the prize lets just see how the season goes.
region3dominates
NDPreps Reserve

Postby winner-within » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:36 pm

region3dominates wrote:I have to say that watford is a major threat for a class A title this year. They will have to get past the likes of Hazen Velva Harvey and Williams county (the last are region 3) but if i remember right there was another AA team that came into A ran the table all year and were destroyed in the championship game ending a 40some game winning streak. So don't just hand them the prize lets just see how the season goes.

I actually think you said a mouthful with all this and that is if Watford is coming down to A and isn't coming off total domination of AA than they are not a major threat, they are simply a contender in their Region (although very tuff region), not even a favorite in some peoples eyes, and they have a shot at playing into Nov. but obviously they lost enough enrollment to qualify for A ball and that means if they were not undefeated last year they may not be again. The team you were referring to that had won 40 something is Cavalier and like you stated they even lost in the finals coming down from AA to A so you answered another question Watford can be beat even at the A level.
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby i am legend » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:21 am

after winning 33-0, has now outscored their opponents 175-3. Wow!!!!
i am legend
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby A-Fanatic » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:19 pm

i am legend wrote:after winning 33-0, has now outscored their opponents 175-3. Wow!!!!

Like I said before "Who have they played?" Stanley was their nonregion game and they're 0-4 and have maybe 3 offensive touchdowns all year. Watford is a really good team but they play in a weak region. Outside of Hazen whoe they play next week they don't have any competition.
A-Fanatic
NDPreps Starter

Postby Electric Avenue » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:35 pm

I cant wait to see this hazen and Watford city game, should be the best game of the whole season. From what i understand, both teams have outstanding spead, but hazen has more of a running game then watford douse. Watford douse run allot but they do have some good recievers. hazen lost there best reciever last year. But i think its gonna be the game to watch. Is it being brodcasted?
Electric Avenue
NDPreps Reserve

Postby gator1o » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:56 pm

Electric Avenue wrote:I cant wait to see this hazen and Watford city game, should be the best game of the whole season. From what i understand, both teams have outstanding spead, but hazen has more of a running game then watford douse. Watford douse run allot but they do have some good recievers. hazen lost there best reciever last year. But i think its gonna be the game to watch. Is it being brodcasted?

If its not being broadcasted, it should be. So i can get a radio in my helmet or something somehow and at least listen to it. Game of the year.
gator1o
NDPreps Starter

Postby highlightstick » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:47 pm

valasa raptor wrote:
yakama wrote:
AAfootballfan wrote:

you guys are real mature the kid just wants to know what other people think of his team. i think watford will do good. Why does every one think stanley will be good?

your from watford too! and dont even deny it every one of your posts have been bragging up watford or talking about them
highlightstick
NDPreps Reserve

Postby highlightstick » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:51 pm

gator1o wrote:
Electric Avenue wrote:I cant wait to see this hazen and Watford city game, should be the best game of the whole season. From what i understand, both teams have outstanding spead, but hazen has more of a running game then watford douse. Watford douse run allot but they do have some good recievers. hazen lost there best reciever last year. But i think its gonna be the game to watch. Is it being brodcasted?

If its not being broadcasted, it should be. So i can get a radio in my helmet or something somehow and at least listen to it. Game of the year.

hahaha thats a good one
highlightstick
NDPreps Reserve

Postby AAfootballfan » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:32 am

highlightstick wrote:
valasa raptor wrote:
yakama wrote:
AAfootballfan wrote:

your from watford too! and dont even deny it every one of your posts have been bragging up watford or talking about them

You bet I am! I never have denied that! Your just one of the many WC haters out there and we wouldn't have it any other way!! Going for a 10th state title this year!!! GO WOLVES!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby winner-within » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:07 pm

I'm sure not all the fans and players of Watford City's football team are as confident as some of the members of this forum, but like Boomer always say's "that's why they play the game" Watford has a great legacy and I even think they have the edge over Hazen as we speak, but I also think that one A ball is vulnerable and you will see a tough fight to the finish in Nov. Long story short, Watford ain't won it all yet :!:
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Return to A