29%
#5 New Salem
2%
#6 Killdeer
2%

Total votes : 45

State Game Poll

Postby joe bye » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:28 pm

Pick 2 of the top 6 Teams that will be in the finals in Grand Forks and comment about who will win. Please no Big Slams Thanks
Please put into account that two teams from the same side (east west) cannot play each other.
Last edited by joe bye on Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
joe bye

Re: State Game Poll

Postby bestinthewest » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:52 pm

Correct me if i am wrong but isn't NSGU the only team from the west? if thats the case then according to this poll NSGU has to get a vote from everyone who votes??
bestinthewest
NDPreps Starter

Postby bestinthewest » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:56 pm

ok nevermind i was thinking more geographically....sorry

there is 3 from the east and 3 from the west right??
bestinthewest
NDPreps Starter

Postby A-Fanatic » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:49 pm

This is a tough one to call Region 1 is so balanced from what I've seen that there just isn't a clear cut favorite. I'm taking Lisbon from the east I think they'll avenge their loss to Milnor NS from earlier this year they'll breeze through the next round and then face Linton. I think Lisbon has their number They'll pressure Puritan and and screw up Linton's passing game. Lisbon will win by a touchdown. In the west I'll take Velva Easy first round game and very likely will face New Salem in the second round I think that'll be a pretty good game. Harvey I think will get a good test from Killdeer in the second round but I think it will all come down to Velva and Harvey. There will be a lot of talk about that one but I think in the long run Velva just has too many weapons and plays very good defense and they'll frustrate Harvey again and win by a touchdown.
A-Fanatic
NDPreps Starter

Postby joe bye » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:03 pm

i was just wondering if killder should be apart of this poll or are they (no offence) but do they not have a chance.
joe bye

Postby A-Fanatic » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:10 am

joe bye wrote:i was just wondering if killder should be apart of this poll or are they (no offence) but do they not have a chance.

Killdeer has turned their season around after a bad start including a 33-0 loss to Harvey. They're a better team than that in my opinion but I don't know if they've improved enough to beat Harvey in the second round. However, they probably do deserve to be on this list, afterall they did win their region.
A-Fanatic
NDPreps Starter

Postby joe bye » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:05 pm

I updated the poll removed Millnor and added Killdeer. I also would like people to vote again now that the first round is over. Thanks.
joe bye

Postby Truce » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:06 pm

Sorry to burst Lisbons bubble, but i dont see them making it past linton a 2nd time.. Especially since the game will be in linton again.
Truce
NDPreps Starter

Postby 5-time state chump » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:57 pm

Truce wrote:Sorry to burst Lisbons bubble, but i dont see them making it past linton a 2nd time.. Especially since the game will be in linton again.

I don't know as though you making a prediction is exactly bursting someone's bubble.
5-time state chump
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby number_one_fan » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:15 am

Truce you are just dissappointed that MNS lost to Lisbon on saturday. Its alright, life goes on.
number_one_fan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby dakotakid » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:13 am

i'll admit it i'm very disapointed that M-NS lost because i would have loved to see a M-NS vs Linton game if it played out right. just to see who was really the better team or if Linton just got lucky :?
dakotakid
NDPreps Reserve

Return to A