Shrine Game/ MonDak Game

The teams in Class A

Shrine Game/ MonDak Game

Postby longhornfan8 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:51 pm

Who do you think will make it?
longhornfan8

Re: Shrine Game/ MonDak Game

Postby LBC » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:06 pm

longhornfan8 wrote:Who do you think will make it?

From the Class A ranks, I would think Ford from Cavalier and that kid from Larimore should be there SOMEPLACE. Have to remember this is A, AA, and AAA, lots of good backs out there, but I think those are two very good athletes.
LBC
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cubsfan » Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:20 pm

LBC wrote:

From the Class A ranks, I would think Ford from Cavalier and that kid from Larimore should be there SOMEPLACE. Have to remember this is A, AA, and AAA, lots of good backs out there, but I think those are two very good athletes.

Are you talking about Karl Hager? If you are he is only a junior.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby LBC » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:37 pm

OOPS! Wrong "L" I was thinking of Beck from Langdon. As long as Hager's name came up, yea what about him, he IS only a Junior, also a very good athlete, I am sure Region 2 (and Region 1 teams for that matter) are NOT looking forward to defending him next year.
LBC
NDPreps Reserve

Postby gtown #1 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:52 pm

yeah they probly will be looking forward to playing hager cuz he has no team around him
gtown #1

Postby hockeystar11 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:22 pm

riley beck will definately be in it...overby might make it also.
hockeystar11

Postby lightsout » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:10 pm

LBC wrote:OOPS! Wrong "L" I was thinking of Beck from Langdon. As long as Hager's name came up, yea what about him, he IS only a Junior, also a very good athlete, I am sure Region 2 (and Region 1 teams for that matter) are NOT looking forward to defending him next year.

I agree. Hager is a VERY dangerous player. He has the ability to score whenever he touches the ball. I saw a couple of his games last year and teams would literally have 2 or even 3 guys keying just on him. Should be exciting to watch next year with his speed and agility. Does anyone know if he'll move back to runningback and/or receiver? He should definitely be in the hunt for region athlete of the year, maybe class A POY. any thoughts on this?
lightsout

Postby lightsout » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:16 pm

For the Shrine game, I'm sure DP will have a couple kids there, as well as NB in the nine man game. As far as 11 man, I think from region 2 it will be Dale, Ford, Beck, maybe Overby, Wellman, Saskavige (sp?), and Nelson. I don't think anyone from Larimore will make it until next year, the only possibility would be Trosen, but i doubt he will make it
lightsout

Postby gtown #1 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:20 am

mike wagner out of killdeer will probly get selected for this
gtown #1

Postby spalding23 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:38 pm

when does the roster for the shrine game come out?
spalding23
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Shriner » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:40 pm

Players were nominated by their coaches after the season ended, and the teams were selected in early January by fifteen members of the North Dakota High School Coaches Association. Players have been notified as to whether they are on the 25/35 man rosters or are alternates, and have another week or so to accept or decline their selections. A press release will be made in mid-February with the rosters of all four teams. The games will be played on July 12 in the Fargodome, teams will report for practice on July 6.
Shriner
NDPreps Reserve

Return to A