Next Season

The teams in Class A

Next Season

Postby lightsout » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:02 pm

Well, another season has come and gone... Looking onto next year, who will be the top players in each region returning?
lightsout

Re: Next Season

Postby cubsfan » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:12 pm

Region 1-Brandon Schell and Justin Puritun
Region 2-Karl Hager and Travis Beck
Region 3-Micheal Leier and Kordel Wolfe
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby basketballer » Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:26 pm

Another one from Region 1 is Jared Jacob-Linton. He was a sophmore starting running back last year and ran really tough imo as a sophmore.
basketballer

Postby Region 2 fan » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:49 am

Region 2:
Travis Beck, Langdon-Munich
Karl Hager, Larimore
Ty Haynes, Larimore
Dillon Trosen, Cavalier
TJ Tangen, H-N
Matt Hillesland, H-N
Spencer Huus, H-N
Justin Mozinski, Park River
Jay Jelinek, Park River
Ethan Kyllo, MPCG
Josh Gates, MPCG
Region 2 fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby cubsfan » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:50 am

The best lineman in region 2 next year will be Mike Moore. He might not be the best offensive lineman in the region but will be one of the top defensive lineman in the state. Another very good defensive lineman in region 1 for next year will be Jordan Stenson from Lisbon.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby jokerttt111 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:26 pm

cubsfan wrote:The best lineman in region 2 next year will be Mike Moore. He might not be the best offensive lineman in the region but will be one of the top defensive lineman in the state. Another very good defensive lineman in region 1 for next year will be Jordan Stenson from Lisbon.
whos mike moore play for? never heard of him
jokerttt111

Postby cubsfan » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:40 pm

Hatton-Northwood
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Mailman_25 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:04 pm

Next year will be very similar to this season. Harvey will again play the winner of Region 1 in Dakota Bowl XVI. Here is how I see Region 1 playing out:
1) Linton - Purintun is back, all there RBs, a few lineman. Did I mention Purintun is back. Imdieke is probably sick of losing to the Broncos. Linton also hosts Lisbon for the first time.
2) Lisbon - Brandon Schell. Enough Said.
3) Milnor/North Sargent - Return Drevlow, Hansen, Martwick. Most of the Line. Will be a tough team to beat, especially in the playoffs.
4) Lamoure - They will be terrible. Anyone who says different doesn't know football, or is from Lamoure. They will make the playoffs because the rest of Region 1 is worse. They couldn't field a JV team half the season.
5) Enderlin/Maple Valley - Probably 5-6 years away from being competive.
6) Kindred - Maybe its time for soccer.

Playoffs - Linton over Lamoure. Lisbon over M-NS. Linton and Lisbon again beat up on Region 2 in Quarters. Linton over Lisbon in Semis. Harvey repeats.
Mailman_25
NDPreps Starter

Postby basketballer » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:20 pm

Mailman_25 wrote:Next year will be very similar to this season. Harvey will again play the winner of Region 1 in Dakota Bowl XVI. Here is how I see Region 1 playing out:
1) Linton - Purintun is back, all there RBs, a few lineman. Did I mention Purintun is back. Imdieke is probably sick of losing to the Broncos. Linton also hosts Lisbon for the first time.
3) Milnor/North Sargent - Return Drevlow, Hansen, Martwick. Most of the Line. Will be a tough team to beat, especially in the playoffs.
4) Lamoure - They will be terrible. Anyone who says different doesn't know football, or is from Lamoure. They will make the playoffs because the rest of Region 1 is worse. They couldn't field a JV team half the season.

Playoffs - Linton over Lamoure. Lisbon over M-NS. Linton and Lisbon again beat up on Region 2 in Quarters. Linton over Lisbon in Semis. Harvey repeats.

I will agree with that, but Lisbon and Milnor-NS could be flip flopped.
basketballer

Postby Region 2 fan » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:35 pm

I agree Mike Moore definately will be the best lineman in Region 2 but i also wouldn't be a bit surprised seeing him moved to linebacker next year
Region 2 fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby gtown #1 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:35 pm

Region 2 fan wrote:I agree Mike Moore definately will be the best lineman in Region 2 but i also wouldn't be a bit surprised seeing him moved to linebacker next year
i have to disagree id say the best lineman in region 2 will be beau brunsvold he is a solid wall u cant move the guy
gtown #1

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:34 am

ima say harvey is a top dog again next yr!
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby whocares? » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:18 am

spencer huus
whocares?

Postby east5840 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:16 pm

Lisbon or Linton will be representing the east and the EAST will bring home the title like it shouldve last year.(Lisbon vs Harvey game)
east5840
NDPreps Reserve

Postby future star » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:15 am

North Prairie is my pick to win state this year!!!! :!:
future star
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rep » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:36 pm

east5840 wrote:Lisbon or Linton will be representing the east and the EAST will bring home the title like it shouldve last year.(Lisbon vs Harvey game)

i think lisbon, linton and harvey did a better job of representing the central part of the state than they did the east or the west.
rep

Postby Big Guy » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:39 pm

rep wrote:
east5840 wrote:Lisbon or Linton will be representing the east and the EAST will bring home the title like it shouldve last year.(Lisbon vs Harvey game)

i think lisbon, linton and harvey did a better job of representing the central part of the state than they did the east or the west.

Lisbon is in the SOUTHEASTERN part of the state not the central
Big Guy
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Dru_Askew » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:54 pm

Big Guy wrote:
rep wrote:

Lisbon is in the SOUTHEASTERN part of the state not the central

Very relevant post...not
Last edited by Dru_Askew on Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dru_Askew

Postby rep » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:23 am

lisbon is south of tower city, which is west of casselton, which is what i consider the boundary of EAST in the state. lisbon is more south central-e-easternly
rep

Postby keips » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:59 pm

basketballer wrote:
Mailman_25 wrote:Next year will be very similar to this season. Harvey will again play the winner of Region 1 in Dakota Bowl XVI. Here is how I see Region 1 playing out:

I will agree with that, but Lisbon and Milnor-NS could be flip flopped.

Lisbon is returning all of their back field and will have a solid D again. They lose all of their O line but one, but a lot of big underclassmen are goin to step up. Also I have been hearing about a couple new guys coming to lisbon that are big O linemen. Lisbon will be solid again. I'm gunna say they will win vs. Milnor/ NS
keips

Postby keips » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:01 am

future star wrote:North Prairie is my pick to win state this year!!!! :!:

What are some of North Prairie's weapons? i don't know much about them.
keips

Postby hockeystar11 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:54 pm

I think harvey is gonna have a repeat.
hockeystar11

Postby future star » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:37 am

NP has a great coach and he knows how to work with what he has. :wink:
future star
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ICU » Wed May 14, 2008 11:46 am

As for Purintun, I see he struggled in the big games last season. But he has major weapons back to help him out and carry the team as long as they can. Go Broncs
ICU

Postby stud44 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:02 pm

Lisbon averages almost 240 pounds and three are seniors one is a junior and one is a sophomore.
stud44

Next

Return to A