Grant County

Killdeer

Agree with all except Hatton!!!! I got CAV winnin
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby toughregion2 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:18 am

you have cavalier winning hahaha

you better re think that

they couldnt even beat a 9-man program this year. 

Cavalier has one player and he will be stopped in the playoffs.  Coaches will figure this out and make cavalier pass.  Something they can not do..
toughregion2

Postby sportsman8 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:53 am

Check the passing stats for Cavalier.  It isn't that they can't pass, but they don't pass very often since they don't need to.  May not be the best idea, but they can pass with success when they need to.  Their QB has had some good games.
sportsman8
NDPreps Rookie

Postby ndfan » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:19 am

[user=1909]toughregion2[/user] wrote:

you better re think that

they couldnt even beat a 9-man program this year. 

Cavalier has one player and he will be stopped in the playoffs.  Coaches will figure this out and make cavalier pass.  Something they can not do..

They beat Hatton by the score of 32-7 ten days ago, if anybody needs to be re thinking its people picking against them in this game. I'd say Cavalier by atleast 3 touchdowns in this game.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby longhornfan8 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:46 am

ndfan wrote:[user=1909]toughregion2[/user] wrote:

you better re think that

they couldnt even beat a 9-man program this year.�

�

Cavalier has one player and he will be stopped in the playoffs.� Coaches will figure this out and make cavalier pass.� Something they can not do..

They beat Hatton by the score of 32-7 ten days ago, if anybody needs to be re thinking its people picking against them in this game. I'd say Cavalier by atleast 3 touchdowns in this game.

you have hatton winning hahaha

i think you had better rethink that there ace, cavailer just dominated hatton a few weeks ago
Last edited by longhornfan8 on Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
longhornfan8

Postby Thunder66 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:36 pm

you better re think that

�

Cavalier has one player and he will be stopped in the playoffs.� Coaches will figure this out and make cavalier pass.� Something they can not do..

Weather was a big factor in that game, the rain had an obvious affect on HN's quarterback, HN relies much more heavily on the pass and if the weather is different this Saturday then the game will significantly different
Thunder66

Postby sportsman8 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:42 pm

I was at that game and the weather affected both QBs.  At least one pass would have gone for a touchdown for Cavalier if it hadn't sailed off his hand.  It may be a different type of game, but I believe it will be the same outcome.
sportsman8
NDPreps Rookie

Postby ndfan » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:03 pm

You wanna be successful in the playoffs in North Dakota bring your running game and defense and you can give yourself the best chance to win, cause its more then likely gonna be cold and windy this time of year so it will be tough to throw the ball. Hatton Northwood have better find a way to score more then 7 points and also not give up 32 points if they are gonna wanna beat Cavalier.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby toughregion2 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:22 am

ndfan wrote:You wanna be successful in the playoffs in North Dakota bring your running game and defense and you can give yourself the best chance to win, cause its more then likely gonna be cold and windy this time of year so it will be tough to throw the ball. Hatton Northwood have better find a way to score more then 7 points and also not give up 32 points if they are gonna wanna beat Cavalier.

partly cloudy with highs in the low 60's for saturday weather should not be a factor in this game.  
toughregion2

Postby ndfan » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:04 am

[user=1909]toughregion2[/user] wrote:
ndfan wrote:You wanna be successful in the playoffs in North Dakota bring your running game and defense and you can give yourself the best chance to win, cause its more then likely gonna be cold and windy this time of year so it will be tough to throw the ball. Hatton Northwood have better find a way to score more then 7 points and also not give up 32 points if they are gonna wanna beat Cavalier.

partly cloudy with highs in the low 60's for saturday weather should not be a factor in this game.  

Well then there won't be any excuses when Cavalier beats Hatton again.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby QB_14_08 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:42 am

Ok whats all this talk about cavalier . . . . . It's not like there gonna be up there this year . . . y not talk about harvey or killdeer?
QB_14_08

Postby luckyinlife » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:27 pm

After seeing all the teams in Region 1 play, I'd say Linton is the team to beat.  They execute very well and Purintan seems to be able to make a play when they need it.  That kid has one heck of an arm.  Mistakes lose games and Linton doesn't make many.
luckyinlife
NDPreps Starter

Postby pakkyzoo » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:33 pm

QB_14_08 wrote:Ok whats all this talk about cavalier . . . . . It's not like there gonna be up there this year . . . y not talk about harvey or killdeer?

I just seen in another furom that you were saying North Prairie is going to beat Harvey???  So which is it?
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball1981 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:46 pm

pakkyzoo wrote:
QB_14_08 wrote:Ok whats all this talk about cavalier . . . . . It's not like there gonna be up there this year . . . y not talk about harvey or killdeer?

I just seen in another furom that you were saying North Prairie is going to beat Harvey???  So which is it?
north prairie will not beat harvey, they would have to do it in harvey and thats one of the hardest places to pla in the state...every game theres a lot of ppl there and its always cold in playoff time...they wont beat them, theres only one team that could beat harvey and thats kildeer
Last edited by baseball1981 on Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baseball1981

Postby ndfan » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:25 pm

[user=4534]QB_14_08[/user] wrote:
Ok whats all this talk about cavalier . . . . . It's not like there gonna be up there this year . . . y not talk about harvey or killdeer?

If people wanna talk about harvey and killdeer they are more then welcome to, if people wanna talk about Cavalier they are more then welcome to. If you have a problem with this let me know.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby basketballer » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:40 pm

Predictions?
basketballer

Postby ndfan » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:44 pm

[user=1131]basketballer[/user] wrote:
Predictions?

Lisbon

Milnor

Cavalier

Langdon

Harvey

NP

Beach (Don't know much about either those two teams)

Killdeer
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby 21 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:18 pm

[user=717]pakkyzoo[/user] wrote:
[user=4534]QB_14_08[/user] wrote:

north prairie will not beat harvey, they would have to do it in harvey and thats one of the hardest places to pla in the state...every game theres a lot of ppl there and its always cold in playoff time...they wont beat them, theres only one team that could beat harvey and thats kildeer

It's cold in playoff time... this is north dakota its ganna be cold wherever you play. As far as the fans go. I know I've played in Harvey against them before and it wasn't that "intimidating". Although I do agree with the result Harvey does move on to state.
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ND_Coach » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:30 pm

luckyinlife wrote:After seeing all the teams in Region 1 play, I'd say Linton is the team to beat.  They execute very well and Purintan seems to be able to make a play when they need it.  That kid has one heck of an arm.  Mistakes lose games and Linton doesn't make many.

Linton will have its hands full in the first round.  They beat Milnor-North Sargent by 2 when they played in the regular season. 

I do not think there is a team to beat in the east
ND_Coach
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cubsfan » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:50 pm

I am going to go with a major upset in the first round.  Lamoure over Lisbon. 7-3 in the first go around and it is tough to beat a team tough so that is my upset special.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cutter90 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:00 pm

Thunder66 wrote:

you better re think that

�

Weather was a big factor in that game, the rain had an obvious affect on HN's quarterback, HN relies much more heavily on the pass and if the weather is different this Saturday then the game will significantly different

the weather is not suppose to be very good for saturday so hatton had better learn to adapt or it could be a long game
cutter90
NDPreps Starter

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:25 pm

I hear the weather is going to be 66 and sunny.
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby coachu » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:44 am

The weather will be the same for both teams.  Cavalier likes to pass alot more than most teams, but if you're capable of running the ball when teams put 9 or 10 in the box, why pass?  It was a miserable night the first time the teams played, but there were not alot of turnovers for either side surprisingly.  We have alot of respect for Coach Foss and his team and everything they have been through and I'm sure it will be a physical game for both teams.
coachu
NDPreps Rookie

Next

Return to A