LaMoure v.s. Lisbon

The teams in Class A

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:01 pm

Let's hear how you think the game is gonna go, some predicitions. Should be a good one.
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Diggity Dawg » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:29 pm

i think lisbon will win by a touchdown.
Diggity Dawg
NDPreps Reserve

Postby basketballer » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:38 pm

LaMoure 21 Lisbon 14

LaMoure wont let themselves end their season like they did last year.
basketballer

Postby rep » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:48 pm

i've been impressed by what i've heard about the sophomore rb, schell, i think his name is. but the lamoure strength in their defense is stopping the run. i love those strength on strength kind of matchups.

i'd be surprised if either team won by more than a touchdown...it might not be the heart attack game that last week's was for lisbon, but then again, it could very well be.

this game defines late-season football.
rep

Postby ndgamer » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:22 pm

Lisbon will win if they keep the ball on the ground
ndgamer

Postby Watcher 007 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:42 am

Lisbon by 14.

Watcher 007
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsguy2 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:06 am

It will be a battle like it always is....one thing i think might decide this one is turnovers..whoever takes care of the ball the best will win but it wont be by more than a touchdown
sportsguy2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby basketballer » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:14 pm

lamoure up 3-0 with 6 min. left in the 1st quarter.
basketballer

Postby basketballer » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:42 pm

Lisbon is winning 7-3 after 3 quarters.
basketballer

Postby basketballer » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Final- Lisbon 7 LaMoure 3
basketballer

Postby ndfan » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:24 pm

Looks like a excellent game, I'm excited for playoffs to start and see what happens in region 1 and 2.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby luckyinlife » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:22 pm

Lisbon had 100 yards the first half, and 200 the second half.  Only 3 yards in the air, the rest on the ground.  Lisbon had a good 25# over every player on the line.  Theu wore down the defensive line and just rammed the ball up the middle play after play.

LaMoure contained them the first half and had a couple excelllent opportunities in the red zone, but Lisbon held them.

Both teams made a few mistakes, but overall it was a hard hitting game played in the trenches.  Clayton Long hit a couple defensive backs who were trying to tackle him so hard that you could feel the hit all the way into the stands.  Lisbon had 8 sacks.  That was probably the key to the game.
luckyinlife
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball10 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:05 pm

This was a really good game. It took a while for lisbon to start their offense earlyon but stepped it upo in the second half. Lamoure was inside the 10 twice and had to settle for a field goal the first time and the second time their was a fumble in the end zone recovered by lisbon.

this next week will be interesting with lamoure needing to get a win to make it to the playoffs.
baseball10
NDPreps Rookie

Postby sportsguy2 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:43 pm

are you sure lamoure needs a win to get in?.....4 out of the 6 make the playoffs and E/MV doesnt have a region win and LaMoure beat Kindred....I might be wrong but doesnt Kindred only have 1 region win? if thats the case LLM has the tiebraker over them because they beat them early on....but like i said i dont know if Kindred has more than 1 region win
sportsguy2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ND Football Guy » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:59 am

sportsguy2 wrote:are you sure lamoure needs a win to get in?.....4 out of the 6 make the playoffs and E/MV doesnt have a region win and LaMoure beat Kindred....I might be wrong but doesnt Kindred only have 1 region win? if thats the case LLM has the tiebraker over them because they beat them early on....but like i said i dont know if Kindred has more than 1 region win
Last edited by ND Football Guy on Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
ND Football Guy
NDPreps All-State

Postby basketballer » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:25 am

sportsguy2 wrote:are you sure lamoure needs a win to get in?.....4 out of the 6 make the playoffs and E/MV doesnt have a region win and LaMoure beat Kindred....I might be wrong but doesnt Kindred only have 1 region win? if thats the case LLM has the tiebraker over them because they beat them early on....but like i said i dont know if Kindred has more than 1 region win

i believe they have two: one over milnor-ns last night and one over E/MV.

does anyone know the tiebreaker? because if lamoure loses to linton, milnor-ns beats E/MV like they should and kindred loses to lisbon which is probable. lamoure, milnor-ns, and kindred will be tied. i think.
basketballer

Postby rep » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:03 am

basketballer wrote:

i believe they have two: one over milnor-ns last night and one over E/MV.

does anyone know the tiebreaker? because if lamoure loses to linton, milnor-ns beats E/MV like they should and kindred loses to lisbon which is probable. lamoure, milnor-ns, and kindred will be tied. i think.

if i've got this right:

linton 3-1 in region, wins over kindred, mns, mve

kindred 2-2 in region, wins over mve and mns

lamoure 2-2 in region, wins over mve and kindred

mns 1-3 in region, win over lamoure 

so kindred plays lisbon, who very well could trot out a jv team because they have nothing to lose and nothing to gain with the game, linton plays lamoure and that game could go either way, and milnor-north sargent hosts maple valley-enderlin. for them to get in, they need to win and have linton beat lamoure. if linton wins, they are in as the no. 2 seed. if linton loses, they are still in i think and lamoure is in.
rep

Return to A