ND Football Guy
NDPreps All-State

Postby Hunterlaf » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:45 am

north prarie is going to beat stanley this week the score will be

NP 32  Stanley 8
Hunterlaf
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Jayhawk 13 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:21 pm

Stanley isn't very strong this year so i wouldnt doubt it.
Some want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others Make it happen.
Jayhawk 13
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Jayhawk 13 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:42 pm

How did North Prairie do in the first week?

Some want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others Make it happen.
Jayhawk 13
NDPreps Reserve

Postby rep » Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:44 pm

Jayhawk 13 wrote:Stanley isn't very strong this year so i wouldnt doubt it.

what's going on with stanley? no kids out or did they change coaches or something? seems like not too long ago you just wouldn't dare think someone would blow them out.
rep

Postby ND Football Guy » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:37 pm

Friday, September 7

Cavalier - 63,
at Kindred - 0

Des Lacs-Burlington - 0, at New Salem - 6

Harvey - 29, at Killdeer-Halliday - 14

Kenmare-Bowbells-Burke Central - 21, at Beach - 12

LaMoure-L-M - 20, at Mayville-Portland-C-G - 13

Larimore - 12, at Lisbon - 16

Linton-H-M-B - 28, at Hatton-Northwood - 18

New Rockford-Sheyenne - 36, at Garrison-Max - 8

Park River - 12, at Milnor-North Sargent - 19

North Prairie - 46, at Stanley-Powers Lake - 0

Velva - 53, at Grant County-Flasher - 27

Saturday, September 8

Langdon-Munich at Maple Valley-Enderlin
Last edited by ND Football Guy on Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ND Football Guy
NDPreps All-State

Postby the low down » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:54 pm

Keep up the good work ND Football Guy.  You are my source for the local scores back there...:D
the low down
NDPreps Starter

Postby ND Football Guy » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:26 pm

the low down wrote:Keep up the good work ND Football Guy.  You are my source for the local scores back there...:D

Thanks "Low Down."  Glad to keep you updated in the "952" .... Twin Cites.
ND Football Guy
NDPreps All-State

Postby luckyinlife » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:32 pm

LaMoure 20, MPCG 13

Wow.  This was a hard hitting game from the first kickoff.  Neither team showed any mercy.  I'm talking hits that stood people up and took their feet out from beneath them.   And the amazing thing is that neither team has much for size on their roster.

Ross Olsen punished LaMoure's defense on every carry.  Clayton Long from LaMoure did a great job of containing him.  Several times Long ran him down on the sidelines to stop possible touchdown runs.  Both QB's threw 3 picks.  LaMoure's sophomore running back, Cole Gentzkow, had a gutsy performance running down the middle time and time again and getting punished every time he carried the ball. 

The difference came down to a fake by Watkins which he completely sold.  He bootlegged to the left to find a wide open Pollert near the goal line.

Congrats to both teams.  It was fun watching two teams play with intensity and heart.
luckyinlife
NDPreps Starter

Postby PA42 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:23 am

luckyinlife wrote:LaMoure 20, MPCG 13

Wow.  This was a hard hitting game from the first kickoff.  Neither team showed any mercy.  I'm talking hits that stood people up and took their feet out from beneath them.   And the amazing thing is that neither team has much for size on their roster.

Ross Olsen punished LaMoure's defense on every carry.  Clayton Long from LaMoure did a great job of containing him.  Several times Long ran him down on the sidelines to stop possible touchdown runs.  Both QB's threw 3 picks.  LaMoure's sophomore running back, Cole Gentzkow, had a gutsy performance running down the middle time and time again and getting punished every time he carried the ball. 

The difference came down to a fake by Watkins which he completely sold.  He bootlegged to the left to find a wide open Pollert near the goal line.

Congrats to both teams.  It was fun watching two teams play with intensity and heart.
Was I watching a different game? I do think it was a fairly well played game from both sides and both teams played hard and never quit but I didn't think that it was a physical game. Both teams threw the ball a lot, olson and gates had some nice runs as did long Gentzkow but i felt that it was more of a chess match than a slug fest.
PA42

Postby Hunterlaf » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:40 am

Jayhawk 13 wrote:How did North Prairie do in the first week?

they beat langdon munich the first week.
Hunterlaf
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby luckyinlife » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:57 am

luckyinlife wrote:LaMoure 20, MPCG 13

Correction. I meant Dale, not Olsen.  At 235#, he has the ability to punish a few people.
luckyinlife
NDPreps Starter

Return to A