ALL State Team

The teams in Class A

Re: ALL State Team

Postby bingobangobongo » Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:02 am

maddog1971 wrote:I am just really upset this morning. After watching highlights of Volleyball... I found out that apparently Northern Cass gets all the Fargo Rejects and I have always been told it is Kindred that gets all the Fargo players... Now Northern Cass is getting them. Very upsetting... LLM Fan base is really classy... get your butts kicked and that is what you chant.... Fargo Rejects.... Maybe get your girls in the gym and teach them how to hit the ball back over the net.....

Very poor showing by the LLM fans. It would be 1 thing to say it early in the 1st set, but to chant it during the whole 3rd set in 3 set a sweep and during/after the final point of the match? Even worse.

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/RMPV2c ... tid=aI5dXw
bingobangobongo
NDPreps Starter

Postby maddog1971 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:45 am

The thinking in North Dakota is if you are from the East part of the State, that all your players are from Fargo. Rumors that started that have no real facts. Classless fans from LLM
maddog1971
NDPreps All-State

Postby bingobangobongo » Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:14 pm

maddog1971 wrote:The thinking in North Dakota is if you are from the East part of the State, that all your players are from Fargo. Rumors that started that have no real facts. Classless fans from LLM

I suppose the NC fans could have said "Lisbon Rejects" or "Edgeley Rejects". That woulda showed 'em! :D
bingobangobongo
NDPreps Starter

Postby WalkingStick » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:08 pm

maddog1971 wrote:I am just really upset this morning. After watching highlights of Volleyball... I found out that apparently Northern Cass gets all the Fargo Rejects and I have always been told it is Kindred that gets all the Fargo players... Now Northern Cass is getting them. Very upsetting... LLM Fan base is really classy... get your butts kicked and that is what you chant.... Fargo Rejects.... Maybe get your girls in the gym and teach them how to hit the ball back over the net.....

Why is volleyball issue being posted in the Football All-State thread?
One Stop Shop for All North Dakota Scores
https://www.northdakotaprepscoreboards.com/

"Control what you can control...Can't fix ignorant people"
WalkingStick
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby RiverMiner99 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:20 pm

Most people know who the deserving people are it's unfortunate that politics or something else sometimes get in the way. Seems like we've moved to a system that is trying to avoid hurt feelings. You have seen this lately in other awards being handed out. Basketball a few years ago Trey Brandt wins the ND Class B senior of the year, but Joe Hurlburt wins the ND Gatorade play of the year. Then neither of them win Mr. Basketball. This year in Volleyball Jensen from Northern Cass wins the Midco player of the year and she was not even up for Class B senior of the year.
RiverMiner99
NDPreps Starter

Postby WalkingStick » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:43 pm

RiverMiner99 wrote:Most people know who the deserving people are it's unfortunate that politics or something else sometimes get in the way. Seems like we've moved to a system that is trying to avoid hurt feelings. You have seen this lately in other awards being handed out. Basketball a few years ago Trey Brandt wins the ND Class B senior of the year, but Joe Hurlburt wins the ND Gatorade play of the year. Then neither of them win Mr. Basketball. This year in Volleyball Jensen from Northern Cass wins the Midco player of the year and she was not even up for Class B senior of the year.

Region 1's divide amongst former D1 & D2 teams comes up often in these types of votes...it's been going on for years :roll:
One Stop Shop for All North Dakota Scores
https://www.northdakotaprepscoreboards.com/

"Control what you can control...Can't fix ignorant people"
WalkingStick
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby maddog1971 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:41 am

Riley Sunram getting invited to the All American game on NBC. Great Job to a great young man.

https://x.com/sunram_riley/status/17329 ... 35536?s=20
maddog1971
NDPreps All-State

Postby packers21 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:37 pm

maddog1971 wrote:Riley Sunram getting invited to the All American game on NBC. Great Job to a great young man.

https://x.com/sunram_riley/status/17329 ... 35536?s=20

With the graduation of a couple seniors, who should we keep an eye one to move into town next season?
Kindred recruits better than Minot Ryan these days.
It is a little harder to motivate kids I guess because they’ve been pampered so much. We’re in the trophy generation, give ‘em a trophy for 23rd place, make ‘em feel good. Make mom and dad feel good.” Tom Izzo, Michigan State Basketball
packers21
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to A