Former Stanley Coach Killed in accident

The teams in Class A

Former Stanley Coach Killed in accident

Postby A - Football Fan » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:12 pm

I just received word from a friend in Stanley that Lynn Enget was killed in an accident south of Minot this morning. I just wanted to say as a rival fan that there is nothing but respect for this man and what he did with the Stanley football program. Lynn will be sorely missed at the Stanley High School where he was the acting athletic director at the time of his death. Certainly thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family at this time who are most certainly struggling to cope with this horrific news.
A - Football Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: Former Stanley Coach Killed in accident

Postby Sorenson23 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:06 pm

Thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends who were close to him.
Sorenson23
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Re: Former Stanley Coach Killed in accident

Postby madseason » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:16 pm

A - Football Fan wrote:I just received word from a friend in Stanley that Lynn Enget was killed in an accident south of Minot this morning. I just wanted to say as a rival fan that there is nothing but respect for this man and what he did with the Stanley football program. Lynn will be sorely missed at the Stanley High School where he was the acting athletic director at the time of his death. Certainly thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family at this time who are most certainly struggling to cope with this horrific news.
That's Terrible. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and all those he inspired. :(
madseason
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to A