How's everyone see Region 1 laying out?

The teams in Class A

Re: How's everyone see Region 1 laying out?

Postby EHS1998 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:39 am

PrepFBrules wrote:I didn't see the EEK/Carrington game, but knowing the history of the coaching in Carrington, I can only assume Carrington's sophomores outplayed the starting sophomores of EEK.

Carrington's JV is very good, yes, due in large part to their 15 member junior class. Just didn't see a lot of sophomore and below vs sophomores and below matching up, which I can't blame the coaching staff for. They need to get their guys snaps, regardless of age.
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Postby NodakQ2 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:55 pm

EHS1998 wrote:
PrepFBrules wrote:I didn't see the EEK/Carrington game, but knowing the history of the coaching in Carrington, I can only assume Carrington's sophomores outplayed the starting sophomores of EEK.

Carrington's JV is very good, yes, due in large part to their 15 member junior class. Just didn't see a lot of sophomore and below vs sophomores and below matching up, which I can't blame the coaching staff for. They need to get their guys snaps, regardless of age.

Great post PrepFBrules...EHS, I've bit my tounge through your last couple posts and now feel compelled to respond...Yes, SOME of Carrington's starters started the 3rd quarter but after the FIRST play were quickly replaced by the JV. The 4th quarter was made up of freshman and sophomores including the 4th string freshman quarterback. I know you keep saying "it doesn't matter" but some of your facts continue to be slightly jaded. If you were paying attention, there were also several little things in the first half done to "take the pressure off the gas pedal" as well, but like you said..."it doesn't matter"...

Good luck to your EEK boys tomorrow night, I'll be cheering for them and will anxiously await the final score.
NodakQ2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby EHS1998 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:03 pm

NodakQ2 wrote:
EHS1998 wrote:

Great post PrepFBrules...EHS, I've bit my tounge through your last couple posts and now feel compelled to respond...Yes, SOME of Carrington's starters started the 3rd quarter but after the FIRST play were quickly replaced by the JV. The 4th quarter was made up of freshman and sophomores including the 4th string freshman quarterback. I know you keep saying "it doesn't matter" but some of your facts continue to be slightly jaded. If you were paying attention, there were also several little things in the first half done to "take the pressure off the gas pedal" as well, but like you said..."it doesn't matter"...

Good luck to your EEK boys tomorrow night, I'll be cheering for them and will anxiously await the final score.

Nodaq - I'll just agree with you at this point. Best of luck tomorrow and the rest of the year.
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Postby NodakQ2 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:43 pm

EHS1998 wrote:
NodakQ2 wrote:
EHS1998 wrote:

Nodaq - I'll just agree with you at this point. Best of luck tomorrow and the rest of the year.

Any thoughts on your game tomorrow night? I would say Steele may have the advantage, but would love to see your boys pull one out...
NodakQ2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby EHS1998 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:04 pm

NodakQ2 wrote:Any thoughts on your game tomorrow night? I would say Steele may have the advantage, but would love to see your boys pull one out...

Thanks for asking and for the support. I would also love to see those boys and their coaches come out on top.

We will have to execute the game plan well and I know the boys will play hard (was will the Pirates). Sand is a good QB and there are some weapons around him, will not be easy but who wants it to be easy?

Hopefully we figure out a way to come out on top.
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Postby NodakQ2 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:21 pm

I think you nailed it...Sand can be a difference maker for sure. Good Luck!
NodakQ2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby EHS1998 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:47 pm

NodakQ2 wrote:I think you nailed it...Sand can be a difference maker for sure. Good Luck!

Sand played very well, as did Harter and #40. Congrats to KC.
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Postby NodakQ2 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:00 pm

score?
NodakQ2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby EHS1998 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:21 pm

NodakQ2 wrote:score?

43 to 6. 6 to 6 into the 2nd, then they ran away with it.
Last edited by EHS1998 on Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:23 pm

Kidder County 43
Ellendale-EK 6
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Nodak Guy » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:35 pm

The season is past the halfway point. How clear is the playoff picture? Scenarios? Looking at the standings, it looks like Oakes and Carrington are locks, Linton should be good with wins over Hillsboro CV and Milnor, and Hillsboro has a win over Milnor. Milnor and Northern Cass might have a slim, but super low, chance if they both run the tables??? Kidder and EEK might be playing for pride at this point. Any FB gurus want to break down the last three weeks? I'm too lazy to do it! Who ever gets in, there will be some exciting match ups.
Nodak Guy
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:19 pm

scenarios might be up on site this week (if I have the time) or for sure after Week 6
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Previous

Return to A