Top Lineman or Line

The teams in Class A

Top Lineman or Line

Postby fball4life » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Not much talk on this website...figured I would try and live it up a little bit! Haha
fball4life
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Top Lineman or Line

Postby Packers52 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:44 pm

Region 2:
Larimore (6-0) Offensive Line:

Caleb Behm #76 Tristen Martin #53 Brandon Molina #58 Brayden Hofer #74 Matt Brantley #75
Packers52
NDPreps Reserve

Postby TTCoach » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Packers52 wrote:Region 2:
Larimore (6-0) Offensive Line:

Caleb Behm #76 Tristen Martin #53 Brandon Molina #58 Brayden Hofer #74 Matt Brantley #75

Larimore's line is (in my opinion) the best in the region. They are big and strong. Really have a nice program. Watching games, a line that has surprised me has been Midway-Minto. They seem to be a much more physical team this year. Have some good line players. Justin Stoltman and Jake Riske really have been the centerpieces. Harvey has some players too. The names escape me right now. But I think Larimore easily has the best line in region 2.
TTCoach
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Packers52 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:49 pm

Another impressive offensive line that I saw Larimore play was Langdon; they had a big athetic line. I don't understand why they don't receive any poll votes.
Packers52
NDPreps Reserve

Postby fball4life » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Packers52 wrote:Another impressive offensive line that I saw Larimore play was Langdon; they had a big athetic line. I don't understand why they don't receive any poll votes.

Agreed...i hope to see these 2 teams playing again in the playoffs
fball4life
NDPreps Reserve

Postby LazyLineman » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:51 am

I think #58 Austin Winngge from Langdon-Munich is a top lineman in class A
LazyLineman
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Fballfan29 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:58 pm

I know region 4s killdeer cowboys have a big strong line with seniors #55 konner chinn and #77 Brock Pittsley leading the way Pittsley could be top lineman in class A
Fballfan29
NDPreps Reserve

Postby FanFromRegion3 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:55 am

Stanley's line would have to be one of the top in the state or their team would not have as good a running game as they do. Levi Hoiby is one of their best offensive lineman and I think plays linebacker on defense too. His strength, long arms, quickness and smart play stand out. They have a couple others too who are really good.
FanFromRegion3
NDPreps Reserve

Postby hsfootballfan » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:45 am

You can add Logan Gunderson(#58) from Berthold to the mix. Knows the game very well, good strength and has good footwork. Also anchors their defensive line as well.
hsfootballfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby kaybee94 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:56 am

hsfootballfan wrote:You can add Logan Gunderson(#58) from Berthold to the mix. Knows the game very well, good strength and has good footwork. Also anchors their defensive line as well.

No you can't. I ran over to watch the game Saturday thinking Berthold would give Hazen a game. I had heard that Gunderson was good. He's not even worthy of 2nd team all state. Njos on the other hand is a pretty good football player.
kaybee94
NDPreps Reserve

Postby hsfootballfan » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:35 pm

kaybee94 wrote:
hsfootballfan wrote:You can add Logan Gunderson(#58) from Berthold to the mix. Knows the game very well, good strength and has good footwork. Also anchors their defensive line as well.

No you can't. I ran over to watch the game Saturday thinking Berthold would give Hazen a game. I had heard that Gunderson was good. He's not even worthy of 2nd team all state. Njos on the other hand is a pretty good football player.

Well, heres the deal, half way thru the 2nd qtr if you know anything about football, Bertholds running game went away. Just so happens that Gunderson suffered a concussion. Being the kid that he is and his love for football, he didnt tell anyone. It took another lineman telling the coaches that he was asking questions on his blocking assignments. He also had an xray on his ankle this week, he got his ankle rolled up on in Velva and the ligament pulled so hard on his ankle it broke several small pieces off his ankle bone. I even noticed something wasnt right with him in the 2nd and 3rd qtr. Whenever Berthold needed to run the ball, they followed Gunderson every time, whether it was straight downhill blocking or they would always pull him.

So before you start running your mouth and cutting kids down, get the details first. Remember, they are kids, not pro athletes.
hsfootballfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby fbfan4life » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:19 am

Hazen has a very solid line with senior tackle micheal Maas (#79) and junior guard Austin cieslak(#77)
fbfan4life
NDPreps Rookie

Postby hsfootballfan » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:33 pm

fbfan4life wrote:Hazen has a very solid line with senior tackle micheal Maas (#79) and junior guard Austin cieslak(#77)

Yes they do. Big, strong kids
hsfootballfan
NDPreps Starter

Return to A