Top Runningback in the State

The teams in Class A

Re:

Postby Dru_Askew » Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:16 pm

tadam6 wrote:not quite sure where you got the stud catcher from when ford played baseball......nothin against mitch...he's my boy and all but not quite on the studly part for catching....

There is a lot of talent in Cavalier for baseball, but there no coaches there who have been able to produce anything with a team which is perfectly capable of post season play. I have watched devils lake's baseball program make huge strides and make runs to the EDC tourney against teams like north and central all because of a good coach. Nothing is more essential to winning than a good coach(es). Cav needs to bring in someone who is willing to teach the fundamentals crucial to having a decent team. There are a number of kids of the team that have tremendous potential.
Last edited by Dru_Askew on Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dru_Askew

Re: Top Runningback in the State

Postby champs0607 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:31 pm

don't u have anything better to do than criticize cavalier sports?
"Don't give up....don't ever give up." Jimmy Valvano
champs0607
NDPreps Starter

Postby asdfghjkl » Fri May 30, 2008 10:55 pm

champs0607 wrote:don't u have anything better to do than criticize cavalier sports?

he isn't critizing cavalier sports... he is stating his opinion of their coaches.
asdfghjkl

Postby asdfghjkl » Fri May 30, 2008 10:56 pm

anyway get this back on topic.. best runningbacks in the state
asdfghjkl

Postby Lights Out2 » Sat May 31, 2008 4:54 pm

Dru_Askew wrote:
tadam6 wrote:not quite sure where you got the stud catcher from when ford played baseball......nothin against mitch...he's my boy and all but not quite on the studly part for catching....

There is a lot of talent in Cavalier for baseball, but there no coaches there who have been able to produce anything with a team which is perfectly capable of post season play. I have watched devils lake's baseball program make huge strides and make runs to the EDC tourney against teams like north and central all because of a good coach. Nothing is more essential to winning than a good coach(es). Cav needs to bring in someone who is willing to teach the fundamentals crucial to having a decent team. There are a number of kids of the team that have tremendous potential.

Yeah you are right. Oksendahl was not a good coach, he only lead the team to 8 state apperances and 3 championships.
You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
Lights Out2
NDPreps Starter

Re:

Postby collegeoverpros » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:54 pm

UNDFan wrote:Brandon Schell is a very good chose for this place. Last night he had over a 140yds in the first half alone, which makes over a 1000Yards on the season for him.

We'll see what he can do with a whole new line this year, but until he proves himself, i'm not buying it
"The main ingredient of stardom is the rest of the team."--John Wooden
collegeoverpros
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Re:

Postby cubsfan » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:26 am

collegeoverpros wrote:
UNDFan wrote:Brandon Schell is a very good chose for this place. Last night he had over a 140yds in the first half alone, which makes over a 1000Yards on the season for him.

We'll see what he can do with a whole new line this year, but until he proves himself, i'm not buying it

Did you watch the state title game? Brandon Schell completely dominated the Harvey defense. He ran for 240 yards. His line deserves credit but Schell is going to be the best running back in the east this next high school season.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby lightsout » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:09 pm

cubsfan wrote:
collegeoverpros wrote:

Did you watch the state title game? Brandon Schell completely dominated the Harvey defense. He ran for 240 yards. His line deserves credit but Schell is going to be the best running back in the east this next high school season.

best in the east? i dont think so.. Karl Hager was all-state at runningback his sophomore year too.. He'll be playing that again in a more run oriented offense. they'll both be at the top
lightsout

Postby ND_Coach » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:09 pm

lightsout wrote:
cubsfan wrote:
collegeoverpros wrote:

best in the east? i dont think so.. Karl Hager was all-state at runningback his sophomore year too.. He'll be playing that again in a more run oriented offense. they'll both be at the top

Does Larimore have a new Head Coach yet?
ND_Coach
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby TXcoach » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:02 pm

New HC is Paul Peterson
TXcoach

Postby ND_Coach » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:15 pm

TXcoach wrote:New HC is Paul Peterson

Who is that?
ND_Coach
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby lightsout » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:43 am

ND_Coach wrote:
TXcoach wrote:New HC is Paul Peterson

Who is that?

He was Larimore's assistant coach for 5 or 6 years under Starcevic, used to be the head coach at Red River
lightsout

Postby football rocks » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:16 pm

macatee by far the best he ran over new rockord and beck did nothing against NR he had 90 of his yards and his only score in the 4th quarter against the NR scrubs beck gits 40 carries a game against bad teams macatee by far the best
football rocks
NDPreps Starter

Postby stud44 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:54 pm

Brandon Schell is one of the best runningbacks in the state. He is probably the strongest runningback and one of the fastest in the state too.
stud44

Postby keips » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:19 pm

Brandon Schell was probly one of the strongest running backs in the state his freshman yr, and still is, but his speed isn't his focal point. He is fast but there are many faster.
keips

Previous

Return to A