Upcoming Studs for 2009. Who are they, where from?

The teams in Class A

Re: Upcoming Studs for 2009. Who are they, where from?

Postby PlowinDaWay » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:06 pm

what about that Nate seegar from new salem from what i heard this year he was pretty good! at least thats what some people said.
PlowinDaWay
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Chester09 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:33 pm

PlowinDaWay wrote:what about that Nate seegar from new salem from what i heard this year he was pretty good! at least thats what some people said.

He was pretty decent last year, but is he gonna have a good team along side him, or is it going to be the Nate Seegar team for 2009? What does new salem return for next year?
Chester09
NDPreps Reserve

Postby BrewerFan » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:01 pm

Jon Dinius, Travis Beck, and Justin Anderson from Langdon-Munich. Beck is by far the best football player on the field when he plays. Offense or Defense. Dinius looked better than Hagar and Jelinek last year when they played and Anderson is just big and moves well for his size.
BrewerFan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bus » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:31 pm

BrewerFan wrote:Jon Dinius, Travis Beck, and Justin Anderson from Langdon-Munich. Beck is by far the best football player on the field when he plays. Offense or Defense. Dinius looked better than Hagar and Jelinek last year when they played and Anderson is just big and moves well for his size.

dinius is good, but not that good
CrusadeR
bus
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bigrigg » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:21 am

I think Brandon Schell qualifies under studs for 09 with 2 time first team all state honors
bigrigg
NDPreps Reserve

Postby yakama » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Nick Libel and Trey Jacobson from Watford...both will be juniors...Liebel was all state as a sophmore at cornerback!!! and Trey was good at the safety position and apparently a good thrower from watching state..haha
yakama
NDPreps Starter

Postby d_fense » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:02 pm

bigrigg wrote:I think Brandon Schell qualifies under studs for 09 with 2 time first team all state honors

Brandon will be lights out this fall. But remember Lisbon will be playing in AA next year. If I were you, I would start spreaing the word on the AA posting. Regardless of class, he is one of the best around.
d_fense
NDPreps All-State

Postby Shooter21 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:15 pm

Josh Hansana from Milnor-NS had almost 1000 passing as a frosh...
Shooter21
NDPreps Reserve

Postby d_fense » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:26 pm

Shooter21 wrote:Josh Hansana from Milnor-NS had almost 1000 passing as a frosh...

Josh is going to be a stud. He was the 2nd best qb in region 1 last year. The only one better was Justin out in Linton. The Bulldogs will be in good hands the next 3 years with him under center.
d_fense
NDPreps All-State

Postby PlowinDaWay » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:01 pm

d_fense wrote:
bigrigg wrote:I think Brandon Schell qualifies under studs for 09 with 2 time first team all state honors

Brandon will be lights out this fall. But remember Lisbon will be playing in AA next year. If I were you, I would start spreaing the word on the AA posting. Regardless of class, he is one of the best around.

Schell is going to be a kid that teams will need to watch out for..he is strong and fast and as bigrigg said he is a two time first team all state so that means he has more then enough skill to back that up!
PlowinDaWay
NDPreps Reserve

Postby mtbaseball88 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:58 pm

PlowinDaWay wrote:
d_fense wrote:

Schell is going to be a kid that teams will need to watch out for..he is strong and fast and as bigrigg said he is a two time first team all state so that means he has more then enough skill to back that up!

he won't even be class A anymore..so why we talkin about him??
mtbaseball88
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Chester09 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:30 pm

mtbaseball88 wrote:
PlowinDaWay wrote:
d_fense wrote:

he won't even be class A anymore..so why we talkin about him??

True that. lets stick with the Class A huh boys? 8)
Chester09
NDPreps Reserve

Postby #31_bison » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:35 pm

Philip Enderson from Milnor/North Sargent should be fun to watch next season, excellent athlete.
#31_bison
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Big Guy » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:16 pm

Karl Holm from Cavaleir is a beast
Big Guy
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Football_Wrestling » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:42 pm

ok
Last edited by Football_Wrestling on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Football_Wrestling
NDPreps Reserve

Postby shooter. » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:59 pm

Big Guy wrote:Karl Holm from Cavaleir is a beast

You missed a word in that sentence. Karl Holm has the potential to be a beast. Hes like 6'6" and 300+ pounds that is the size that UND and NDSU are looking for, but he is not fast enough and not even close to strong enough to play at either one of these.
shooter.
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Bison423 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:04 pm

Carr and Sorensen from Hazen are both gonna be studs. Both of them having a good year last year at AA they should have a pretty good year this year too.
Bison423
NDPreps Starter

Postby duke_boy90 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:46 pm

Jason Hagen from Oakes. Had a stupendous year in 9-man this past year. I'm sure he'll do just fine in 11 man
duke_boy90
NDPreps Starter

Postby Football_Wrestling » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:11 pm

shooter. wrote:

You missed a word in that sentence. Karl Holm has the potential to be a beast. Hes like 6'6" and 300+ pounds that is the size that UND and NDSU are looking for, but he is not fast enough and not even close to strong enough to play at either one of these.

Thats exactly right Dustyn Chale. Now what do you think about that Fried and Schlitenhart boys from Cavalier
Football_Wrestling
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bus » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:18 am

Football_Wrestling wrote:
shooter. wrote:

Thats exactly right Dustyn Chale. Now what do you think about that Fried and Schlitenhart boys from Cavalier

Wrong shooter there bry bry
CrusadeR
bus
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cubsfan » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:30 pm

Before you go on and talk about how great Cavalier is, they have to improve immensely by next season. They were the last team in the region that qualified for playoffs in a region that wasn't the strongest in the state. They lose their best defensive player in Alex Cull and have to get stronger on the offensive and defensive lines.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby d_fense » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:49 am

duke_boy90 wrote:Jason Hagen from Oakes. Had a stupendous year in 9-man this past year. I'm sure he'll do just fine in 11 man

I think Jason will be able to play some college ball at the NAIA level and do pretty well. I don't recall what his final running, receiving, and TD totals were from last season, but they were very impressive. That being said, he will find the going much more difficult this year. Their jump to 11 man came a couple years to late. They lost, I believe nearly all their line from last season, and they were a strong group of athletes. I would guess it will be difficult to replace their line plus come up with an additional two for the switch to 11 man.

Good luck Oakes, it will be nice to see you playing 11 man again. :)
d_fense
NDPreps All-State

Postby d_fense » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:50 am

cubsfan wrote:Before you go on and talk about how great Cavalier is, they have to improve immensely by next season. They were the last team in the region that qualified for playoffs in a region that wasn't the strongest in the state. They lose their best defensive player in Alex Cull and have to get stronger on the offensive and defensive lines.

not only wasn't region 2 the strongest, it isn't hard to make a case that it was the weakest by a decent margin
d_fense
NDPreps All-State

Postby Football_Wrestling » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:42 pm

bus wrote:
shooter. wrote:

Ummm whose bry bry?
Football_Wrestling
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bus » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:33 am

bus wrote:
shooter. wrote:

Ummm whose bry bry?

My bad i thought you were someone else.
CrusadeR
bus
NDPreps All-Conference

PreviousNext

Return to A