Coaching Changes and College Signings

The teams in Class A

Coaching Changes and College Signings

Postby defensewinsgames » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:07 pm

Been a long time since there has been much football talk. This is the season for coaching changes/moves and we are past signing day so should know if we have kids playing college ball anywhere. Anyone have anything interesting on either?
defensewinsgames
NDPreps All-State

Re: Coaching Changes and College Signings

Postby bison football73 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:31 pm

Beulah is looking for a coach. Not sure where Jim Dooley is going but he's had a heck of a run over the last ten years.
bison football73
NDPreps All-State

Postby Class B » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:20 am

Beulah was always synonymous with Dooley's unconventional offensive scheme. It's going to be weird seeing them run anything but.
Class B
NDPreps Starter

Postby defensewinsgames » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:57 pm

I had just heard about Dooley being done in Beulah - will be weird without him on the sidelines next year for sure. I also heard this week that both Grafton and Park River will have new coaches next year. Coach Goll in Park River had a heck of a run with two state championships in the last decade - another one it will be weird to see gone.
defensewinsgames
NDPreps All-State

Postby defensewinsgames » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:36 pm

Class B wrote:Beulah was always synonymous with Dooley's unconventional offensive scheme. It's going to be weird seeing them run anything but.

I heard this week Dooley has taken the head coaching job at Watford City - that's why he is leaving Beulah.
defensewinsgames
NDPreps All-State

Return to A