Upcoming Studs for 2009. Who are they, where from?

The teams in Class A

Re: Upcoming Studs for 2009. Who are they, where from?

Postby PlowinDaWay » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:07 pm

winners&losers wrote:are u serious bball99?? harvey's offense throws the ball 70 percent of the time now...he barely ever touches the ball...

I dont see what your meaning behind harvey throwing the ball 70 percent of the time from what i have seen in the last few years they have had the stud running back kordel wolfe and pretty sure he had a crap load of yards cause they loved to pound the ball with him!
PlowinDaWay
NDPreps Reserve

Postby winners&losers » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:13 am

PlowinDaWay wrote:
winners&losers wrote:are u serious bball99?? harvey's offense throws the ball 70 percent of the time now...he barely ever touches the ball...

I dont see what your meaning behind harvey throwing the ball 70 percent of the time from what i have seen in the last few years they have had the stud running back kordel wolfe and pretty sure he had a crap load of yards cause they loved to pound the ball with him!

i am talking about this year..not the past years..of course kordel wolfe was a freak..i mean this year with weinman
winners&losers

Postby Lights Out2 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:22 pm

Big Guy wrote:Karl Holm from Cavaleir is a beast

Rumor going around Cavalier is that he will be back this week. This should improve their line immensely since he was by far their best linemen last year.
You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
Lights Out2
NDPreps Starter

Postby Football_Wrestling » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:55 pm

he was not the best linemen last year at cav. just because he is big doesnt mean hes the best wirtz has filled his spot well he was out and has done a tremendous job so its hard to say if he will even start over wirtz. Friedt and schlittenhart have also done a tremendous job this year. keep it up cav.
Football_Wrestling
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Lights Out2 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:35 pm

Football_Wrestling wrote:he was not the best linemen last year at cav. just because he is big doesnt mean hes the best wirtz has filled his spot well he was out and has done a tremendous job so its hard to say if he will even start over wirtz. Friedt and schlittenhart have also done a tremendous job this year. keep it up cav.

Are you joking? If Holm really wanted to he could play guard and tackle at the same time and still make all the blocks. I dont know what games youve been to but the games I was at Holm impressed me a lot more than those other two.
You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
Lights Out2
NDPreps Starter

Postby LPB'S37 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:46 am

TY HAYNES FROM LARIMORE! hands down he is one of if not the BEST player in A football right now
LPB'S37
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Whapeton_State_07 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:41 pm

LPB'S37 wrote:TY HAYNES FROM LARIMORE! hands down he is one of if not the BEST player in A football right now

i wouldnt say he is one of the best because cavaliers defense held him under 30 yards last friday nite. when cavalier dominated all over the field with a 46 to 16 win. a really good running back is dillon trosen and brennen thorlakson which did really well and were very hard hitters when they ran through the tackles unlike ty hanes tryin to dance around them no offense
Whapeton_State_07
NDPreps Reserve

Postby LPB'S37 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:14 pm

you make a good point. i was just going off what i saw at valley city's team camp. that was a pretty ignorant statement on my part. my bad
LPB'S37
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to A