Region 2 who's in and who's out???

The teams in Class A

Region 2 who's in and who's out???

Postby FOOTBALL_101 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:06 am

With MPCG winning this region the fight is for the last 3 spots with 4 teams all tied, Park River, Cavalier, Larimore and Langdon. who gets in and who is the odd man out?? Does anyone know how the tie breakers break down for this one???
FOOTBALL_101
NDPreps Starter

Re: Region 2 who's in and who's out???

Postby MT_20 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:41 am

If cavalier wins there in.

If cavalier wins park river loses and langdon wins it gives cavalier 2nd seed langdon 3rd and park river 4th

if larimore wins park river wins and langdon loses it wud be park river 2nd larimore 3rd cavalier 4th

if cavalier loses langdon wins and park river wins its Park river 2nd larimore 3rd landgon 4th but if park river loses then larimore goes to the two seed and park river wud be the 3rd seed

congrates to mayville on the region championship
“Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.”
--Paul "Bear" Bryant
MT_20
NDPreps Starter

Postby A-Fanatic » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:03 pm

Region 2 appears to be a lot like region 4 this year. I haven't seen any of them play but my guess is the semi final playoff game n the east will be between two teams from region 1 Lisbon, Linton, and Milnor NS. Region 4 is a kind of a toss up at the moment with the game between Killdeer and New Salem this Friday. New Salem has the inside track but a win by Killdeer could change everything. But, I am convinced that Velva and Harvey will meet in the semis.
A-Fanatic
NDPreps Starter

Postby spalding23 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:09 am

MT_20 wrote:If cavalier wins there in.

If cavalier wins park river loses and langdon wins it gives cavalier 2nd seed langdon 3rd and park river 4th

if larimore wins park river wins and langdon loses it wud be park river 2nd larimore 3rd cavalier 4th

if cavalier loses langdon wins and park river wins its Park river 2nd larimore 3rd landgon 4th but if park river loses then larimore goes to the two seed and park river wud be the 3rd seed
congrates to mayville on the region championship

How can park river be ahead of langdon if langdon beat them?
spalding23
NDPreps Reserve

Postby MT_20 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:34 am

It goes by point differental then head to head and park river wins the point differental larimore beat langdon head to head but the other one i did mess up if park river loses and langdon were to win then langdon wud be the 3rd my bad on that one
“Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.”
--Paul "Bear" Bryant
MT_20
NDPreps Starter

Return to A